Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Founded in 2011, Grassroots Kitchen & Tap is a family-owned and operated restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ. Serving lunch, dinner & Social Hour daily, Grassroots tempts with a from-scratch menu of classic Southern-influenced American cuisine, polished service-first style and a friends & family-focused vibe. Putting the "Tap" in Grassroots Kitchen & Tap, enjoy an extensive menu of craft beers and wines (both available on tap) and signature cocktails - all served in a distinctive rustic-yet-modern atmosphere highlighted by colorful Americana artwork and expansive dining patios.
T. Cook’s serves hand-selected ingredients prepared in simple, yet sumptuous, dishes. Selections feature bold Mediterranean flavors, with notes of regional influences from Northern Italy, Greece, and Spain. Enjoy the offerings on one of two outdoor patios boasting views of Camelback Mountain with cozy fireplaces and blooming bougainvillea. Treat your senses to an unforgettable dining adventure during your stay in Phoenix at the award-winning T. Cook’s.
Welcome to Wally’s American Gastropub, a family-owned restaurant and bar featuring hearty, from-scratch foods served daily for Lunch, Dinner and Happiest Hour (3-6 pm). Led by fourth-generation restaurateur Christopher Collins, Wally's pairs a warm, welcoming atmosphere and spacious indoor-outdoor layout with signature house-made pastas, hand-shaken craft cocktails and more.
Happy Hour served daily 4pm to 6pm.
Lure Fish House is a Ventura California based family-owned restaurant featuring the freshest sustainable seafood from trusted sources. We always strive to serve locally caught seafood. Our Arizona Lure has its seafood order prepared in our Ventura California facility and is directly driven to Arizona about 15 hours after it is ordered from the chef in Scottsdale. We feature organically grown local produce and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails made with freshly squeezed fruit juices and a raw bar serving a variety of fresh chilled seafood and oysters.
Open Monday - Sunday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
We will be closed Wednesday & Thursday, November 22-23
We are thankful for our employees, our guests and our community that has made Arcadia Farms successful.
To inquire about special holiday dining events or group private dining options, please call Deanne Skow at (480) 627-3111.
Daytime complimentary parking is offered to those guests who dine at Prado or Mbar.
"Soi" is a Thai word for side streets or alleyways that, together, form the essential lifeline that makes up the fabric of Bangkok city. Like the city, our menu is a modern take on the traditional through the use of fresh local ingredients, sustainable practice, and creative approach to authentic Thai dishes. At Soi 4, we also offer Thai inspired artisanal cocktails and a wide variety of local and imported beers.
….influenced, accented, tinged, anything but "fusion'. We like to see it as a beginning of something interesting.
Chai yo – Cheers!
- ABArleneBvipPhoenix / Arizona •59 reviews5.0Dined todayWhat a great addition to the Scottsdale dining scene. Very upbeat and lively. Delicious food. Loved the ribs and the hamburgers. Perfect fries! Personable, experienced service. Trevor is an excellent manager. Really cares about his guest’s experience. Look forward to returning!More infoMoxies - ScottsdalePrice: Moderate• American• Old Town Scottsdale•4.6
- PSPeterSvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food, really interesting and new dishes that you don't find everywhere. It was just quite noisy, and I suspect because there seemed to be several holiday parties underway when we were there.More infoSumoMaya Mexican-Asian KitchenPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Central Scottsdale•4.7
- BBuhnesssaaaPhoenix / Arizona •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had such a wonderful time and the service was EXCELLENT!More infoFleming's Steakhouse - ScottsdalePrice: Expensive• Steak• Central Scottsdale•4.6
- RWRichardWNew Mexico •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great menu and the food is even better. Try all they pastasMore infoFat OxPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Scottsdale•4.6
- LNLindaNamasteLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had an excellent experience at Ocean 44! Hannah, our server, was very knowledge and really knew her stuff about the restaurant, wine, dessert, sides, everything!! She was professional and kind. The restaurant was well decorated, modern yet cozy. Great atmosphere. Food was delicious and cooked perfectly--- had the lobster escargot, so rich and flavorful; fish special was amazing; loved the key lime pie.More infoOcean 44Price: Moderate• undefined• Central Scottsdale•4.9
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Central Scottsdale
Scottsdale's fair winter weather alongside its trendy resorts draw in a diverse group of tourists every year. After a day spent touring the gorgeous boutique shops, the neighborhood of Central Scottsdale offers a wide variety of cuisines and cooking styles to please every palate. If Asian fare has always been your staple, the neighborhood doesn't disappoint, with its classic offerings of sushi and sizzling hibachi. Traditional steakhouses abound to please the meat lover. If you're craving international flavors, try Scottsdale's authentic Brazilian fare, which consists of an extensive array of salads and meats that whisk you away to South America. Breakfast fare ranges from French-style cuisine to the classic offering of pancakes and waffles. Looking for dessert? Ice cream, available in sundaes, floats, or shakes, is just around the corner.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Central Scottsdale is ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
- Mccormick Ranch Golf Course
- Arroyo Madera Townhome 2
- Gainey Ranch Golf Club
- Mccormick Railroad Park
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain
- Lincoln Village Shopping Center
- Bella Vita Apartment
- Shemer Art Center
- Traditional Touch
- North Via Paseo
- Shoshone Park
- Scottsdale Plaza Resort
- Mccormick Stillman Railroad Park
- Camelback Mountain
- Starfire Golf Club At Scottsdale Country Club
- Scottsdale Seville Shopping Center
- Shea Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Camelback Country Club Golf Course
- Arroyo Madera Home
- Lincoln Plaza Shopping Center