Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
SHINBAY is Arizona's first and only Omakase restaurant led by James Beard Foundation semifinalist, Chef Shinji Kurita ("Best New Restaurant," 2012 and "Best Chef Southwest," 2013.) This exotic, multi-course dining experience ignites all the senses and inspires guests to explore uncharted flavors. Dinner is $250 per person, not including beverages and tax. Please allow approximately two hours for the dining experience. Dress code is casual and comfortable. We offer two seatings each evening, at 5:45 pm and 8:00 pm. Due to limited seating capacity, we require a credit card number to guarantee reservations. Cancellation fees apply, see policy within credit card details. Increases in party size not guaranteed.
Located directly across the street from Café Monarch, Reserve, features the best the valley has to offer! The tasting menu features world cuisine consisting of world-class, premium ingredients, making us one of the best 5 star restaurants in Scottsdale. Sommelier selected wine, craft cocktails, and a full premium bar further enhances the experience. Seating is extremely limited, and reservations are required.
At Cafe Monarch the menu is always changing, bringing you an ever-evolving array of innovative culinary creations that feature nothing but the finest in premium fresh, local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients. The four-course prix fixe menus are meticulously designed to delight even the most sophisticated of palates.
Additionally, each server at Cafe Monarch is trained through the prestigious Court of Master Sommeliers program. *Dress Code: Collared Shirts and Long Pants Required. Dress Jacket Strongly Preferred. No T-Shirts, Hoodies, Shorts or Sandals. ***Children 10 and up only.
Coffee and Pastries 8 AM - 3PM
Dinner Menu served from 5 PM - 9 PM
Late Menu served from 9 PM - 11 PM
Due to limited seating capacity, we require a credit card number to guarantee reservations. Cancellation fees apply, see policy within credit card details. Increases in party size not guaranteed. For parties larger than 6 please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 306 4023
Let THE NM CAFE® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
The St. Louis-style steakhouse taking over the former Ben and Jack’s Steakhouse.
Namesake restaurateur George Frasher also owns Frasher’s Smokehouse and Mrs. Chicken in Phoenix.
Frasher’s Tavern’s steaks and chops include a 6-ounce Arizona-raised filet mignon ($38), a 12-ounce ribeye ($39), a double-cut Frenched pork chop ($39), and slow-cooked prime rib ($36).
Other house favorites: Fresh fish of the day, Scallop pasta, and the house cheeseburger.
HOLIDAY TEA RESERVATIONS 2023
Pricing as follows:
• Full Tea - $110 + Tax and 22% Service Charge
• Royal Tea - $130 + Tax and 22% Service Charge
• Grand Royal Tea - $165 + Tax and 22% Service Charge
• Grand Royal Rosé - $180 + Tax and 22% Service Charge
• Children’s Tea - $75 + Tax and 22% Service Charge
We will begin taking reservations for our Holiday Tea offerings on September 25th, 2023 at 8:30am.
ENTERTAINMENT by Lisa Pressman, from 2 pm - 5 pm.
Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Vegetarian options are available with 24-hour notice.
From the team behind the award winning Clever Koi and Across the Pond, Fellow is a casual Italian-style ‘Osteria,’ an all-day eatery and craft cocktail bar. Located at SkySong in Scottsdale, enjoy a full coffee bar, plus full-service lunch and dinner. #FLOCKTOGETHER
Please note that reservations are made for indoor dining only. Based on requested seating, patio dining will be provided as available upon arrival. While we will make every effort to honor specific seating requests, we cannot confirm those made through OpenTable.
Thank you for your understanding.
EVO has happy hour from 4-6pm daily with late night food served until 1:30am daily!
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is hands down the best dinner I’ve ever had! From the minute we arrived to the minute we left, we were showered with outstanding service. Every dish was cooked to perfection and tasted just as good as it looked. If you’re thinking about making a reservation here, this is your sign!!More infoMaple & Ash - ScottsdalePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Old Town Scottsdale•4.8
- BBluestrainWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Hamburger and marrow were especially good. Service was perfect. Some of the portions were small for the price, but if you have the right expectation about the cost you will leave happy with the experience. Overall I was extremely happy.More infoCitizen Public HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Old Town Scottsdale•4.7
- SHSheriHDallas - Fort Worth •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This place was amazing! Our server REID was perfect! Full of suggestions, quick to meet our need and super friendly! We were celebrating our Anniversary and it was the perfect place to celebrate! I had the Korean BQ, DELICIOUS! The flavors popped in my mouth! The others had the Pub Burger and said the taste was amazing! Highly recommend for a great night out with friends!More infoCulinary Dropout WaterfrontPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Old Town Scottsdale•4.5
- JAJulieAMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary & couldn’t have had a better experience. Impeccable service (thank you Lindsey), amazing food & killer wine list. Definitely a high end experience start to finish.More infoBourbon & Bones - Old Town ScottsdalePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Old Town Scottsdale•4.8
- JHJH63vipSan Diego •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great venue, excellent service. Will definitely be back!!More infoSTK - ScottsdalePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Waterfront•4.3
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Old Town Scottsdale
Old Town Scottsdale is known for its abundance of award-winning restaurants. From a quaint café serving up creative adaptions of Mediterranean classics to contemporary Latin American fare, dining in Old Town Scottsdale is an adventure. Try the grilled octopus or tacos made with hand-pressed corn tortillas. Entrées featuring farm-fresh ingredients are available in this part of town as well as fusion dishes that feature an Asian twist. Traditional Italian food is a popular choice in Scottsdale. Menu selections include focaccia rustica, polpettine and burrata. While international food choices are everywhere in Old Town, down-home meat-and-potatoes fare is also available, and you can choose from ribs, beef and fish.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 92 restaurants in Old Town Scottsdale. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Italian, Contemporary American, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Old Town Scottsdale who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Old Town Scottsdale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Ron Stewart Gallery
- Los Arcos Mall
- 3 Palms Scottsdale
- The Saguaro Scottsdale, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
- Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Village Shopping Center
- East Gate Shopping Center
- Vista Del Camino Park
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- W Scottsdale
- Indian School Park
- American Fine Art Editions Inc
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Tempe / Near ASU
- Paiute Park
- Marshall Way Arts District
- Motel 6 Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fashion Square Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Stadium
- Comfort Suites Old Town
- Scottsdale Oak Plaza Shopping Center