- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrated a friend’s birthday for lunch at Vogue. Kristen, our waiter, was delightful, welcoming, helpful and a super waiter. The food was delicious with the French onion soup and tenderloin bites, meatloaf, lobster bisque, beer salad and other recommendations from Kristen. It is quieter, cozy atmosphere than other restaurants. The complimentary crème brûlée for the birthday was one of the best we have eaten. Highly recommendMore infoVogue BistroPrice: Moderate• French• Surprise•4.6
- TGTravelGrammievipPhoenix / Arizona •30 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy husband loved the spaghetti and meatballs and I tried one of their "lighter fare" options - it was delicious - I couldn't believe the size of the portion for a mere 518 calories - and the flavor was wonderful - very satisfying. The highlight of the evening, however, was our server, Jack - from Texas. Delightful from the moment we sat down and he went out of his way to make our experience exceptional. This was our first visit since we joined the wine club, and he made sure we understood how that worked and gave us some good tips and ideas. We can't say enough good things about this server! CH is definitely a great addition to our local restaurant scene.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - SurprisePrice: Moderate• American• Surprise•4.6
- BFBFD1Phoenix / Arizona •29 reviews4.0Dined on Apr 2, 2022Trinity was an outstanding Server. Courteous, professional, efficient and just the right amount of attentiveness.More infoMacayo's Mexican Food - SurprisePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Surprise•3.9
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The 10th largest city in Arizona is no longer just a small farming community. Even though the city's taste buds have grown along with its population, they've maintained their good ol' classic American farm-to-table fare. Wear your cowboy boots but leave the hat at the door when you visit any of the many fired-up steakhouses, cowboy grills, and open-fire kitchens. Are you playing a round at the 25-court Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex? End your day with authentic Mexican food that's served up in Hispanic-decorated restaurants or mom-and-pop spots on nearly every corner. You won't be deprived of getting the "best slice" of New York pizza in Arizona or even Southern food done Texan-style. The now-bustling city is full of foodie surprises - Surprise! Get it?
- Sun Village Golf Course
- Batter Up!
- The Cliffs in Surprise
- Residence Inn Phoenix NW/Surprise
- Heard Museum West
- Best Western Inn & Suites of Sun City
- Coyote Lakes Golf Club
- Briarwood Golf Course
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix-Surprise
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- Pebblebrook Golf Course
- Hillcrest Golf Course
- Stardust Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Surprise
- Surprise Stadium
- The Sound Of Freedom
- Point Sublime
- Crossroads Towne Center Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn and Suites Surprise
- Ludden Park