Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The feeling of living is Zicatela, Welcome to paradise!
***Important: Surf Club offers daily access to Punta Mita Club Members, their guests, guests from hotels inside Punta Mita Resort and vacation rentals in Punta Mita only. It is not open to visitors from outside the Punta Mita Resort.
Prime Seafood and Steaks
At this beachfront restaurant, lobster gets a bold reinterpretation. Try the best seafood and prime steaks, and more. We offer lunch and dinner. And don’t miss our mixology!
*Groups of 18 people or more required a deposit to confirm their reservation.
- NnoeleensvipSan Francisco Bay Area •70 reviews5.0Dined todayHectors was absolutely Amaxing. Every dish that we ordered was outstanding. I can’t say enough great things about this restaurant. What a great chef.More infoHector's KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Punta de Mita / Sayulita•4.7
- SLSteveLSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything was delicious. My wife and I each had one of their Mocktails that were very good. She had the Bubble and I the Goji. I had Duck Tacos which were very good but my wife's Tostada de Atun even better. For main course she had Fettuccine con Langosta and I had the NY Steak. Both good but, again, hers was better, more unique. Service was excellent and the interior, music, video displays all gave it a very unique atmosphere.More infoParrotfish - Punta de MitaPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Punta de Mita / Sayulita•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023This is our second time to Lobster Paradise and we love the food, views, ambience, and especially Miguel who makes it fun! We look forward to returning again soon! #favoritepuntademitarestauranteMore infoLobster ParadisePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Punta de Mita / Sayulita•4.5
- Ccwally2001vipSan Diego •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 18, 2023Fantastic food and service. Excellent regional dishes.More infoZicatela, Cocina de MéxicoPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Punta de Mita / Sayulita•4.8
- CchefnanavipOrange County •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Dessert is brought out on a surf board that takes up the whole table. Quite impressive.More infoTuna Blanca - Punta de MitaPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Punta de Mita / Sayulita•4.7
Los Mejores Restaurantes en Puerto Vallarta
Debido a que su ubicación geográfica permite ofrecer platillos típicos del mar; como el pescado embarazado, el callo de hacha, los ostiones en su concha y el ceviche, entre muchos más. Actualmente, la escena restaurantera en Puerto Vallarta ha llevado a la ciudad a ser reconocida como un destino gastronómico que mantiene vivas las tradiciones culinarias de México, incorporando propuestas contemporáneas, lo que crea una extensa variedad capaz de complacer tanto a comensales nacionales como extranjeros.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Punta de Mita / Sayulita is Aramara - Four Seasons Punta Mita
- Las Terrazas
- El Farallon 2
- Hotel Cinco Punta Mita
- El Faro Real 1 #501
- Punta Vista 2 #401
- Los Veneros Penthouse
- Villa Sol
- El Faro Real 2 #602
- El Farito Penthouse 602
- El Farito 302
- Condo Fragata
- Residencia Particular
- The Royal Suites Punta de Mita By Palladium - Adults Only
- Condo Guirnalda
- Casa Marbella
- The Amazing Hostel Sayulita
- El Faro Real 2 Unit 202
- Villa Aurora by PMR
- Cabanas Monte Zion
- Hacienda de Burros