Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Hours: Mon - Sun 11:00AM to 9:30PM
We are excited to offer Certified Angus Beef steaks, deliciously prepared on our almond wood burning grill and feature dishes prepared with only the finest, freshest ingredients.
At the bar you will find handcrafted cocktails created with premium craft spirits and an exciting selection of beers and wine.
We welcome you to Willard Hicks; it is our hope that you feel right at home.
We have been in Downtown Morgan Hill for over 25 years. Our goal has always been to bring our customers to the Beach. Not literally but when you step into our restaurant you will notice the beachy music playing the fun cocktails being crafted and the servers in their fun floral attire, its hard not feel like you are at the beach. Our chef's have been with us for more than 20 years. Everyone here is very dedicated in ensuring the quality of the food, the ambiance and the service is of top quality while ensuring our customers are having a great time at Rosy's at the beach. We offer Catering and Event Space rentals.
- RRoseysvipSan Francisco Bay Area •121 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoOnce again Rosey’s now under new mangement, was as expected. Entrées we great but the portion provided for the scallops and prawns could have been better. Still a great local spot.More infoRosy's at the BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Morgan Hill•4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat menu, and the food was delicious! Loved our lunch, and will be back gladly!More infoOdeumPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Morgan Hill•4.4
- HHortenciaAustin •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur server was awesome. She was on it. We loved her. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy our reunion and not rushing our dining experience while we talked and laughed and caught up with eachother.More infoLadera Grill - Morgan HillPrice: Expensive• Steak• Morgan Hill•4.5
- TThaoSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe service was amazing! The best I ever had. I highly recommend Opa Morgan Hill.More infoOpa! - Morgan HillPrice: Moderate• Greek• San Jose•4.6
- JCJasonCSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 202310/10 from Me. This was My Wife and I second visit, and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT there. We ordered the same thing we did the 1st (Rib-eye for My Wife and Steak Burger for Me) and it was just as Delicious as our first time ordering. No complaints whatsoever… well, maybe a suggestion. I honestly think My Drink 🥃 (The Old Fashioned) should have had CLEAR ICE, not clouded. Still not enough to take away a star. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s from Me💯 DEFINITELY going backMore infoWillard Hicks - Morgan HillPrice: Expensive• American• Morgan Hill•4.2
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Morgan Hill is Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
- Howard Wiechert Park
- Anderson Lake County Park
- Britton Field
- Henry Willard Coe State Park
- Tennant Station Shopping Center
- Del Monte Park
- Extended Stay America - San Jose - Morgan Hill
- Vineyard Town Center Shopping Center
- Oak Del Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill
- Courtyard by Marriott San Jose South/Morgan Hill
- Cochrane Plaza Shopping Center
- Budget Inn Morgan Hill
- Morgan Hill Inn
- Nob Hill Shopping Center
- Murphy Springs Park
- Jackson Oaks Park
- Vasquez Tree Historical Marker
- Galvan Park
- Morgan Hill Community Park