- SSarahsnackingvipSan Diego •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI was very disappointed that we drove all the way from Napa to eat outdoors on the porch but it was closed due to the rain that had fallen earlier in the day. Not sure why it couldn’t be wiped down. I specified online that it was our anniversary and I wanted to sit outside. Maybe they could’ve called to say it was closed? There is very little ambiance inside the bar - the whole draw is the view from the porch.More infoThe Bar at Auberge du SoleilPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Rutherford•4.7
- TJTheJManvipSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways amazing. Great food, great service, great people. Thank you!More infoMarketPrice: Moderate• American• St. Helena•4.8
- CSCurtSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023There were four in our dining party, and we all had an excellent experience in all ways. We commented on our wait-staff, named Eric. He was most accommodating, from our orders to any changes we needed to make. Our food was delicious and abundant. We definitely will return again, as we have for many years, to Mustard's as one of our choice dining experiences in the Yountville area.More infoMustards GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Yountville•4.8
- JMJackMackvipSan Francisco Bay Area •171 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We hadn’t eaten at Brix in at least 5 years. We are weekend lunch/brunch Napa diners and Brix fell off our preferred list for several reasons. We were very impressed yesterday and Brix goes back on our ‘short list’. The refurbishment is outstanding and menu had many attractive choices. Of course, any establishment with Pliny the Elder available will get my approval. Outside seating come Spring should be spectacular.More infoBrixPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Yountville•4.5
- TTiffanyxmvipSan Francisco Bay Area •60 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We chose Auberge du Soleil for our New Year day Brunch. We were so lucky because the weather was beautiful on New Year day which was perfect for outdoor setting. This is our second time to this restaurant. We were very impressed the first time so we wanted to come back. The Brunch is fixed 3 courses menu including sparkling wine, Mimosa. Auberge du Soleil Rose. It also comes with complimentary bread and muffin which is very good. We had Shrimp salad, Gnocchi, Tuna, Omelet. For desserts, we had Apple tart and trio fruit sorbets. My favorite part was the dessert. They were so delicious. My husband loved Shrimp salad and Tuna. Tuna cooked perfect. The day was sunshine so we had great view. After meal, we also asked to have self walking tour at their sculpture garden. It was good to have some walk after Brunch and was interesting to see different sculptures if you do not mind to walk some stairs. The service was excellent. All people we contacted were very warm and friendly. I forgot my camera and got back immediately. The hotel front desk was happy to get us a key for garden tour. They have valet service on site for parking. Overall, we had a perfect day on the first day of 2023!More infoThe Restaurant at Auberge du SoleilPrice: Very Expensive• French• Rutherford•4.8
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.