- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server was fantastic. We were a party of eight, some family and a close friend whom I hadn't seen in 20 or so years. We attempted to get together for lunch a year ago, but the late snow storm in Bellingham cancelled those plans. It took us almost a year to finally get together. The server was attentive but allowed us to catch up and enjoy our conversation. The.food arrived quickly after ordering and it was good based on how everyone pretty much cleaned up their plate. Overall, we were at the table for almost 3 hours, but the restaurant was largely empty due to it being slow time between lunch & dinner. I left a healthy tip as a way to thank the staff. Happy holidays!!More infoAnthony's - Squalicum Harbor BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Bellingham•4.5
- ARAaronRNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom start to finish, Carnal always provides a superb foodie experience. Amazing cocktails and the cod dish I had was unreal. It’s so light, almost melts in your mouth.More infoCarnalPrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.7
- JDJanaDSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fabulous Menus NorthWest Cusine , beautiful viewMore info13moonsPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Anacortes•4.7
- JJunoNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! Even though we arrived before 5 pm we were able to use the dinner menu! I was looking forward to having Arctic Char again and was not disappointed! Our server… wish I had asked her name… a young smallish woman - was superb! She was extremely accommodating to all our requests! Definitely our favourite restaurant in Victoria! And the view is great also!More infoBoom + BattenPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Northwest)• Victoria•4.5
- HHHowardHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time here. Loaded up from Sequim. Perfect day with a perfect lunch stop!More infoAnthony's - Cap Sante MarinaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Anacortes•4.5
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Whether you're excitedly watching marine life on the dock, planning a hike through one of the nearby wilderness sanctuaries or getting ready for an evening of delectable dining, Anacortes is the epicenter of the action on Fidalgo Island. Anacortes' food scene is characterized by handmade and locally sourced ingredients prepared at innovative restaurants and fine-dining choices. Restaurants in Anacortes range from formal dining by candle light to casual fish-and-chips joints bursting with Pacific Northwest charm. You can get another authentic taste of the area at a classic fisherman's pub. For a sweet delicacy or a dessert, choose one of Anacortes' specialty sweet shops, chocolatiers or gourmet bakeries for a pastry or confection.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Anacortes. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Anacortes who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Anacortes either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Doe Bay Hot Springs
- San Juan Motel
- Saddlebag Island State Park
- Bay View State Park
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
- Padilla Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Cap Sante Park
- Dot Rock State Park
- Doe Island Marine State Park
- Anaco Bay Inn
- The Marina Inn
- Anacortes Inn
- James Island State Park
- Majestic Inn and Spa
- Washington Park
- Fidalgo Country Inn
- John Storvik Playground
- Mount Erie Park
- Cranberry Lake Park