Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We strive to provide exemplary service each and every visit for our guests. We invite you to our restaurant, where you will find a combination of an eclectic, rustic atmosphere that captures the best of European cuisine with a Latin American flair.
Our mission is to create something memorable with every dish we present our guests. And with every delectable plate,
we will deliver a superior service making us a stand-alone restaurant in our neighborhood.
We love our friends and neighbors from NE Tacoma, Brown’s Point and Federal Way that frequently drop by for a delicious weekday meal or for leisurely weekend dining.
We also enjoy the regular visits from our friends in Oregon and others on their travels throughout the Seattle-Metro area.
Tokyo Steak House guests dine grill side experiencing the authentic cooking skills of our talented chefs who juggle hot flames and sharp knives while artistically create a delicious meal for their guests. Our guests relish in the aroma of our special herbs and seasonings and enjoy a completed meal fresh off the grill.
At Tokyo Steak House we serve only the highest quality product and strive to give the best service possible.
- LLisavipLas Vegas •21 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Great service and great quality food! We will definitely come back.More infoPalace Korean BBQ - Federal WayPrice: Moderate• Korean• Federal Way•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Some of the hot food was cold.More infoGolden SpoonPrice: Moderate• All you can eat/Buffet• Federal Way•3
- AAlbertSeattle / Eastern Washington •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I will return for the good food and pleasant atmosphere. I was a bit disturbed that there was no place to put our coats and they didn’t seemed to care. Placing them in an open booth and then having to move them when the booth is needed isn’t a solution. How about a coat rack?More infoMama Stortini's - Federal WayPrice: Moderate• American• Federal Way•4.5
- NHNancyHSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our visit. The food was delicious and plentiful.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Federal WayPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Federal Way•4.6
- MCMichelleCSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I reserved seats prior to arriving and my seats we're available. Got seated pretty fast it didn't take too long before the food and drinks arrived. It would be nice to have one TV not broadcasting sports for non sports lovers like myself.More infoDave & Buster's - Auburn (King)Price: Moderate• American• Auburn•3.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Federal Way
Thanks to ample access to the Puget Sound of Washington and close proximity to Tacoma and Seattle, Federal Way has a lot to offer in the way of restaurants. Seattle is known for its coffee, and there are a lot of cafes in Federal Way, too. Plenty of restaurants serve traditional steaks and burgers, but there is also variety if you want to try something different. Perhaps you’re in the mood for pizza or you want to try a Greek gyro. Maybe, you want Thai, Japanese, or Mongolian food. All of these options are available. Of course, what Federal Way (and Washington) is really known for is its seafood. Many of the restaurants also provide patrons with fresh salmon, halibut, oysters, Dungeness crab, and spot prawns when in season.
Frequently asked questions
- Comfort Inn Federal Way - Seattle
- Seatac Mall
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way
- Federal Way Motel
- Hylebos Waterway
- Best Western PLUS Evergreen Inn and Suites
- Lower Turning Basin
- Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way - Seattle
- Enchanted Village And Wild Waves
- Red Lion Inn and Suites Federal Way
- Days Inn Federal Way
- Mv Kalakala
- Courtyard Seattle Federal Way
- Steel Lake Park
- Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden
- Clarion Hotel Federal Way - Seattle
- Puget Sound Villa
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way