Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mr. Wabi is a blend of sophisticated Asian fusion street food with eclectic cocktails, tap beer and boutique wine to cater for the urban professionals in the heart of Fortitude Valley.
Wabi means to accept the aesthetics and the beauty of imperfection. This connects a deep meaning between street food that’s imperfect in nature and accepting the beauty within as the dishes are upgraded to appeal to a more sophisticated palate.
Mr. Wabi is fun and approachable, with a focus on quality produce and service to encourage people to come together for good times.
Located in the bustling inner-city nightlife strip of Burnett Lane in Brisbane City, our menu showcases a wide selection of Asian fusion dishes coupled with a fantastic unique selection of cocktails. We aim to be one of the best places to eat in Brisbane.
Offering a sensational award-winning menu, excellent service, relaxing and comfortable surrounds, and a central location, you must come to Gambaro when visiting or living in Brisbane.
Gambaro Restaurant is the oldest established restaurant in Brisbane, and a benchmark in fine dining. From its long history to its five-star ratings and reviews, multiple generations of guests, including local and international celebrities have enjoyed dining at Gambaro Restaurant and Function Centre.
Gambaro is the perfect place to enjoy an intimate dinner, celebrate your special occasion or entertain business clients.
Executive chef Michael Klemmt plates up a beautiful and satisfying dining experience focusing on close to source dining and paying significant care to dietary requirements.
Two menus are available at Malt with an express bistro offer in the bar and a more refined dining experience in the Attic that showcases contemporary food techniques with a relaxed style service.
Malt dining is located in the Brisbane CBD, close to Eagle St Pier and all public transport. If you are looking for a romantic dining experience or a private corporate lunch Malt dining is the perfect inner-city sanctuary.
We look forward to hosting you and your guests soon.
Situated on the mezzanine level of Riparian Plaza, Tillerman, with Head Chef Suwisa Phoonsang-Robbs at the helm will steer a course for relaxed yet quality dining smack bang on Brisbane’s riverfront.
Chef Suwisa (Naga, Libertine) is focused on using only the freshest and most premium seafood alongside sometimes exotic ingredients, all being treated respectfully and minimally. The produce is the star and will be allowed to shine on the plate.
Lose yourself in a dining room filled with locally designed, recycled timber furnishings and delight in the finer details of gold leafing and jaw-dropping embellishments.
Libertine boasts a large array of moreish morsels and tasty tipples, with some of Brisbane’s best banquets, Asian tapas and share plates on offer as well as GF, DF and vegan options. It’s the perfect spot for a long lunch, afternoon drink or night out at The Barracks. Settle in for a selection of street food on a Sunday afternoon or celebrate Friday night over a cocktail.
Everything from date night to group dining in Brisbane covered, there’s no better place to enjoy the art of feasting than over good food and great
Experience and savour exceptional personalised guest service and a divinely rich atmosphere that can only be delivered by blending intricate and cutting-edge design with worldly charm and sophistication.
Overlooking the Brisbane River and within an easy stroll of the city’s arts and cultural South Bank precinct, this stunning restaurant will be perfectly positioned in the space previously occupied by The Kitty cocktail bar, which has since closed to enable the beautiful refurbishment.
Enjoy a Contemporary Thai Manu in a chic modern setting with great wines and a cocktail list that has traditional and Thai inspired cocktails that will tantalise the tastebuds.
Centrally located above the historic Embassy Hotel in the Brisbane CBD at level 1, 214 Elizabeth St.
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent dining experience, exceptional food and brilliant service from the lovely Nadia. Highly recommendMore infoTillerman Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoResponsive and considered service by the staff under difficult circumstances. This did not go unnoticed.More infoPersone Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Brisbane CBD•4.5
- LLukeBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food if your after a quality meal with quantity service, The oysters are amazing steak is absolutely delicious, Great work by the team at black hide.More infoBlack Hide By Gambaro At Treasury BrisbanePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFriendly service, delicious food, beautiful atmosphere for small group gathering. Did I mentioned, delicious food? Yea... We had a great evening, really enjoyed ourselves.More infoJumbo Thai Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Thai• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoSo many choices on the menu, I found it hard to pick just a few to share. The food was all SO VERY delicious! Very quick and friendly service (and generous wine pour!!). Highly recommend!More infoMr WabiPrice: Expensive• Asian• Brisbane CBD•4.6
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Brisbane CBD is Olive and Angelo
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
- Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane
- Base Brisbane Embassy
- Oaks 212 Margaret
- Annie's Shandon Inn
- Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square (formerly Rendezvous)
- Quest Kelvin Grove
- George Williams Hotel
- Oaks Aurora
- Mantra Midtown
- Hilton Brisbane
- Mantra Terrace Hotel
- Brisbane Marriott Hotel
- Riverside Hotel South Bank
- Banana Bender Backpackers
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Herschel Street
- Quest Spring Hill Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Adelaide Street
- Watermark Hotel Brisbane
- Bridgewater Apartments