- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy partner and I went to eat here for dinner for his birthday. It was a new restaurant for us and we felt like we were extremely looked after, had great entrees and mains and a special surprise for my partner for dessert. 10/10 would be eating here again !More infoSasso ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Woolloongabba•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was delicious and great, the staff ￼ awesome and polite, overall a great night. Would recommend to go there and will definitely be going back.More infoElio's OsteriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Carindale•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoit was my nieces birthday and they really out did themselves gave her some colouring in stuff a free kid mocktail and a very special happy birthday absolutely lovely experience!!More infoVapiano - CarindalePrice: Moderate• Italian• Carindale•3.8
- MMarkSunshine Coast •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Awesome coffee and food spot ins suburbs. Also great cakes to orderMore infoFlorencePrice: Moderate• Australian• Camp Hill•4.7
- NPNicolaPBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great location, friendly and attentive service, excellent food with the DJ playing some great tunes at a good volume for easy conversation. Will definitely go backMore infoJoey'sPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Woolloongabba•4.5
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.