- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023If you have not been to a sips event or brunch, you're missing out! The patio is fantastic in the summer and just as great now with the fire pits and heaters with the addition of glass doors all around. The staff is fantastic! Food is always great and ambiance... they have live music too!More infoPiazza MessinaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cottleville•4.7
- SBSandyBSouthwest Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We had reservations for a group of 7. We were seated immediately. They had some nice happy hour specials on appetizers (the ravioli and fried brussel sprouts were really good). For the entree, several of us had the steak special that they offer on Tuesdays and a couple people had the chicken spiedini. Everyone enjoyed their meal.More infoWalnut Grill - O'FallonPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• O'Fallon•3.9
- JRJeremyRSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife and I had a great experience during our much needed date night on January 1, 2023. The food was excellent and our server AJ was top notch. He was very polite and knowledgeable. Not only did he take great care of us the entire time, he was noticeably hustling throughout the evening with many other tasks. Fantastic experience made possible by AJ. We will be backMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - St. PetersPrice: Moderate• American• St. Peters•4.7
- LLiftervipSt. Louis •265 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service from Jeff. Enjoyed the Sunday wine special.More infoBristol Seafood Grill - O'FallonPrice: Expensive• Seafood• O'Fallon•4.7
- JHJHoodSt. Louis •3 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2021We go for the wings, beer and the UFC. Great atmosphere and great service.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - O'Fallon MissouriPrice: Moderate• American• O'Fallon•4.3
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
As a bedroom community of St. Louis, O'Fallon is known for its shopping centers, green spaces and traditional American comfort food. After spending a great Tuesday night listening to one of the free summer O'Fallon Jammin' concerts at the Civic Park Bandstand, you could patronize one of the many food carts serving up hot pulled pork sandwiches, hot and spicy barbecued chicken wings or shoestring French fries. The community is also well-known as a place to get a great steak. The steaks here are large, and many restaurants even have steak or hamburger eating contests. O'Fallon is home to many bars, where you could enjoy appetizers of fried calamari, hot wings or traditional nachos with plenty of cheese and jalapeno peppers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in O'Fallon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in O'Fallon who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in O'Fallon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Ofallon Square Shopping Center
- Dam West Marina
- Finger Park
- South Shore State Park
- Centralia Motel
- Sleep Inn Saint Charles
- Scott AFB/Midamerica Airport
- Fayetteville Community Park
- Fairview Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Emma Kunz County Museum
- Lions Athletic Field
- River Road Park
- Hazel Creek
- East End City Park
- Community Beach Park
- Summerfield Park
- Hampton Inn St. Louis-St. Charles
- Hazlet State Park
- Laura Leake Park
- Horner Recreation Park