- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first time coming here after being keen to visit for a while. Love the decor and the menu is great as well with some good vegetarian options. The staff were all friendly and the main waitress we had was just fantastic. All in all it was a great visit, would recommend and visit again. The noise volume was high and some with sensory issues would be challenged by it. We aren’t huge fans of noisy spots but everything else outweighed that!More infoThe Grounds of the CityPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Sydney CBD•4.3
- LBLiamBLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoStunning every time. The staff are lovely and make everything really clear on the menu and the service was fantastic. One of my favourite places in the city to take peopleMore infoPellegrino 2000Price: Expensive• Italian• Surry Hills•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSydney •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat lunch, prawn cocktail and the clam pasta yummy. The baby calamari was also amazing. We’ll be back very soon. Thanks LolaMore infoClam BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sydney CBD•4.7
- NNateBrisbane •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWent for a business lunch Good quick service. The food is very clean and healthy. I had the honey prawns for entree. They were sooo good.More infoZushi BarangarooPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Barangaroo•4.6
- MBMarkBSydney •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 31, 2022This was our 2 stay and again found the staff and service where excellent always willing to do that little extra food and cocktails to die fore.More infoDean & Nancy on 22Price: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Sydney CBD•4.6
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.