Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you come to dine with friends, family or someone special your dining experience will be nothing short of unique with Sydney’s finest Australian produce with an Asian inspiration, exquisite décor and superior service.
Glass boasts a stunning view of the QVB, all seating requests are subject to availability.
Groups of 8 and over incur a 10% service charge on the final food & beverage bill and groups over 10 are required to dine from a set menu.
Devine is the spot to find tapas, Italian-inspired a la carte and an excellent wine by the glass selection. Long known for it’s popular lunches and after work eats, you’ll see the hustle and bustle of the city coming in to wind down; sinking into the banquettes or sitting up at the bar with some share plates.
Freshly shucked Sydney Rock Oysters, zucchini flowers and artisan salumi boards might be the best way to start.
Then any of the daily house made pastas, market fresh fish of the day, or the Wagyu Steak are a must!
Choose from over 400 wines on the Award winning wine list at Devine - with 40 available by the glass! European grape varieties and natural wine producers aplenty.
At just a stone’s throw from Darling Harbour, Devine is a must for corporate meals, social & family celebrations
Located in CBD, Alpha comprises of a Restaurant, Bar-aki bar bringing together a chic and welcoming set of space for drinking, dining and entertaining.
Chef Peter Conistis is considered the pioneer of Modern Greek cuisine he has crafted a stellar menu including a range of favourite classic and contemporary Greek dishes, which can be mixed and shared throughout friends and family.
Alpha is a space to fit all purposes, guests can pop in for a quick lunch or a 3 course dinner with Greek wine, it really has it all.
Kitchens on Kent will be taking some time to reimagine its future offering, and in the interim will no longer be offering buffet lunch or dinner together with afternoon tea. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause for any plans you had to dine with us. From Monday 6th November 2023, our offering will change, serving daily breakfast for hotel guests only. A La Carte lunch will be available on a request basis in our Harbour Room (Monday to Friday) whilst our Observatory Bar will offer A La Carte dinner seven nights per week as well as lunch on weekends. All bookings that are affected will be fully refundable and our team are in the process of contacting all guests with more details. For any specific issues or requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
95 Bathurst St, Sydney (1 min walk from Town Hall)"
There are many different cuts of meat that can be grilled in yakiniku, each with its own flavour and texture. Why not try our most popular dish- Deluxe Wagyu Platter which has a variety of different cuts of meats on one plate, perfect for sharing.
Yakiniku is always served with a sauce. Indulge in the rich and savoury flavours of Tajima Yakiniku's special dipping sauce, perfectly paired with our mouthwatering grilled meats.
Why not sip on something special with our unique selection of Japanese-inspired beverages, perfect to pair with your favourite BBQ dishes. From classic Japanese beers to unique sake blends, our dri
Our produce-driven menu is paired back, sustainable and unmistakably Australian, and shares center stage with unrivalled harbour views. Relaxed and elegant, enjoy the freshest of
seafood, seasonal Australian ingredients, and a selection of fine wines and locally crafted beers and spirits.
Lunch and dinner reservations are highly recommended. Our popular window tables are available at a surcharge when booking and subject to availability. Dress code is smart casual.
Only Dinner Bookings will be seated in the Dining Area, All drink bookings will be allocated to Bar or High Top Table Seating.
THERE WILL BE A $50PP NO SHOW FEE, ALL CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
Please not a 5% service charge will be added to all bills after 10:30pm on Friday & Saturday night
Our extensive late-night dining menu is also available until 2.30am
Please contact us at email@example.com for bookings up to 30 people.
MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY ON THE DOOR.
Uncle Ming's is a dimly lit basement bar with funky Chinese inspired decor. We serve dumplings, cocktails, beer, wine and sake in intimate and welcoming surrounds.
Due to the limits on our guest capacity, Uncle Ming's has a seating time of 120mins. We also have small tables and you will need to email for all bookings over 8 people.
Please note that Uncle Ming's does not have a telephone number. You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if required.
Please ensure that you arrive on time for your booking. Tables will be reallocated after 15 minutes.
Uncle Ming's is an Over 18's only venue.
- NTNatalieTSydney •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time dining at Masuya, and I loved it, will be back! Exceptional service, amazing food and great value. The ambience is so welcoming. Sushi was fresh and so tasty. Drinks also amazing! Our waiter was Soda, who went above and beyond, while other wait staff also attended our table of 6. Wish I’d found this earlier. We also brought a cake, and the cakage was very reasonable. Can’t recommend high enough!More infoMasuya RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sydney CBD•4.3
- BHBobHSydney •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGood food, good wine, good service. Great spot for a celebration. Highly recommended.More infoTapavino - Circular QuayPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Sydney CBD•4.7
- BJBethanyJSydney •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHonestly it lived up to its hype, best burger I have ever had, the bacon, I will think about everyday, the service was beautiful and attentive, not pushy but also extremely helpful with their suggestions. The fit out is insane and I love the booths. Will be there often.More infoClam BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sydney CBD•4.7
- KKazza1 review5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023There was so much amazing food and the service was amazingMore infoIzakaya MasuyaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sydney CBD•4.3
- MBMarkBSydney •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 31, 2022This was our 2 stay and again found the staff and service where excellent always willing to do that little extra food and cocktails to die fore.More infoDean & Nancy on 22Price: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Sydney CBD•4.6
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 67 restaurants in Sydney CBD. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern Australian, Japanese, Steakhouse, Australian, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sydney CBD who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sydney CBD either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sheraton on the Park
- Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour
- Sydney Backpackers
- Sydney CBD Self-Contained One-Bedroom Apartment (15MKT)
- Sydney CBD Modern Self-Contained One-Bedroom Apartment (115 MKT)
- Pyrmont Self-Contained Modern Studio Apartment (93S3PVR)
- Cowra Holiday Park
- Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Milsons Point Penthouse
- Sovereign Inn Cowra
- The Criterion Hotel
- Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney - MGallery Collection
- Sydney Hotel CBD
- Sydney CBD Self-Contained Two-Bedroom Apartment (2701 MKT)
- Cowra Crest Motel
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
- Bridgeview Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Pitt Street
- Sydney CBD Modern Self-Contained One-Bedroom Apartment (102 MKT)
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street