- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe duck malfalde is amazing. The resto is truly beautiful. Our waiter was funny and welcoming.More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmal never disappoints. This is my go to whenever I have people visiting for out of town. Visited recently for a business dinner and it was a great experience. Food was amazing as always and the service was first classMore infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni AdelaidePrice: Expensive• Italian• Financial District•4.4
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
- BFBrianFLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The brunch was incredible. Our server recommended the mushroom benny, and it hit a home run! Hot turkey was also fantastic. If you are looking for an upscale, yet a casual place for brunch, this will not disappoint. Prices were a bit high. However, the quality of the food and service made it worthwhile.More infoMira Mira DinerPrice: Expensive• Comfort Food• Beaches•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Beaches is Mira Mira Diner