Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Levant focuses on providing guests with more than just a great Sicilian pizza, but a truly unique pizza experience.
Levant takes a modern approach to old-world flavour by bringing together the traditional method of crafting classic, Sicilian style pizza dough with the robust and aromatic flavours of the Middle East. Together, these two authentic flavours create an unforgettable Sicilian pizza destination.
Using '00' flour, 3-4 day proof, and homemade signature sauces, Levant does not believe in cutting corners in the process to provide you with the best possible dining experience.
Using elevated methods with traditional ingredients, we also have some of the best hummus and kunafa that you'll find anywhere in the City - maybe even better than mama's.
Named one of BlogTO's Best New Restaurants in 2022, Best Pizzerias (2023), Top Pizzerias. OpenTable Diner's Choice Award.
Rich in tradition while modern in approach, Vibo (formerly Villa Borghese) has been a staple in the Kingsway area for more than 45 years.
FOR LARGE GROUP OR PRIVATE DINING PLEASE CALL VIBO AT 416-239-1286
The menu strikes a harmonious balance between authentic Italian flavours and contemporary cuisine and changes to reflect what is fresh and in season.
Let our wood burning fire place set the mood for the evening or have the live piano music entertain you. Our private dining room may be used for business meetings or festive occasions alike.
PLEASE CALL VIBO FOR BOOKING IN OUR PRIVATE ROOM
The warm ambiance, friendly, and professional staff make this casual fine dining restaurant the ideal setting for any occasion.
A visit to Vibo will be an experience in true Italian hospitality. FOR LARGE GROUP BOOKINGS OR AVAILABILITY, PLEASE CALL VIBO AT 416-239-1286
Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday
Seating Times: 3:00pm and 3:15pm (2 hour reservation)
This is a 2 Hour Afternoon Tea Experience!
A tradition at Old Mill Toronto since 1914, our Afternoon Tea service is a delightful midday diversion filled with exotic teas and delectable sandwiches and a glass of bubbly if you wish. We are thrilled to now serve Canada’s finest tea as part of your service, Sloane Fine Tea Merchants. We have hand picked 12 new signature Sloane teas that we think best represent our English roots and that compliment our brand new scrumptious Tea menu.
Please note all tea services will beheld indoors.
- FSFrancisSToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve been to this La Vecchia location a couple of dozen times already. I simply love it. Their staff is amazing, everything on the menu I’ve tried so far is delicious. Their bartenders are also very talented. Don’t hesitate to reserve here, you’ll never be disappointed, unless you are looking for something to complain about… then you might be able to complain that there is nothing complain about.. it takes all kinds, you know? 🤷♂️More infoLa Vecchia - Marine ParadePrice: Expensive• Italian• Etobicoke•4.7
- DDianeToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy friend and I really enjoyed the Nutcracker Afternoon Tea. It was such a treat. The Old Mill is a beautiful old building to walk around in. Each room has a unique look and feel. Some have fireplaces, windows to a garden, arches, large mirrors, woodwork, large pictures and warm lighting. We enjoyed walking around the outside and looking at the stone and architecture. The room that we had our tea in was full of pictures and decorated with a candy theme. The staff were very friendly and did all they could to serve you. The food was amazing. Everything had its own taste and you could take it home if you couldn’t finish it. Its presentation was a piece of art as well. Wonderful variety of tea. It was a wonderful way to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We are both in our 50’s but we saw children enjoying their tea time too with hot chocolate choices. It definitely felt like a step back in time and a nice change from what we usually see. You could take a walk along the water that runs beside it. You do have to pay for additional parking across from the building. Weddings, private events and Christmas parties were all happening too but you didn’t feel that the place was crowded. The staff can accommodate food concerns and accessibility challenges. Definitely unique and fun experience.More infoAfternoon Tea at Old Mill TorontoPrice: Expensive• Afternoon Tea• Bloor West Village•4.5
- LCLisaCvipToronto / Ontario •38 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmal is a perfect go to in Yorkville for an amazing culinary experience! They never disappoint, and the service is always impeccable with friendly staff from the moment you walk in the doors. Our server Nicole was so personable and lovely. It’s a great place to take new people for a wonderful dining experience.More infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- CLCarmenLToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very pleasant atmosphere, with plenty of choices for the festive buffet. Everything I tried was delicious, in particular the seafood and the salad bar.More infoOld Mill TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Continental• Etobicoke•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Bloor West Village. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Afternoon Tea, Comfort Food and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bloor West Village who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bloor West Village either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.