Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are recommended but we also have walk-in space available!
passion for uniquely soulful hospitality with that of giving back & making a difference in our community. The multi-faceted ZUZU is home to a morning café with Italian pastry & innovative beverages, co-working space, retail selection & bottle shop, and a restaurant where people come to escape the everyday.
Please note: Bathrooms for this location are located on the second floor with no elevator access.
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI went to Daphne to catch up with a friend. The atmosphere was energetic, and everyone came dressed, classy and elegant. If you have a Chanel bag, this is the place to wear it, everyone had a Chanel! 🤣 it was very loud, and I could barely hear my friend sitting across for me. The steak was cooked to perfection. They burnt the Brussels sprouts and the baked potato with caviar was very interesting. ￼More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a great time dining here. Great food, wine, and company. Even have some good vegan options for those of us on a plant based diet.More infoF'Amelia RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Cabbagetown•4.8
- MMargaret1New York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoL’Avenue is the perfect restaurant. The service and graciousness of their staff is unparalleled. The food is truly delicious. Usually I sit on the patio because I go in the summer but last night I sat inside. It is cozy, comfortable and elegant and has a lovely ambience.More infoL'Avenue on ParliamentPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary European• Cabbagetown•4.7
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial DistrictPrice: Expensive• American• King West•4.5
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni AdelaidePrice: Expensive• Italian• Financial District•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cabbagetown is Thai Room - Cabbagetown