Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our fresh thinking on Italian cuisine is present in our seasonal menu dishes as well as in our many fresh made daily specials. By using local ingredients and importing authentic Italian products Il Ponte achieves our unique brand of ‘La Cucina Italiana’. Every dish aims to provide inspiration and palatial pleasure.
Our mission is not only devoted to present the highest quality ingredients and dishes but also to satisfy the patrons with a welcoming and cordial environment.
Begin your meal with a hot or cold appetizer. Cold appetizers include options like homemade Lebanese yogurt cheese mixed with garlic and garnished with Lebanese spices or the special Tabule house salad. Chicken livers and garlic shrimp are just a couple of the many hot appetizers to choose from. For your main course, try a popular entrée like kefta with two skewers of ground, spiced mixed lamb and beef or fresh Atlantic salmon kebabs. Desserts include traditional options like baklava or rice pudding with raisins and a hint of orange blossom.
Ascari has been awarded one of Canada's Neighbourhood Gems by OpenTable and Best Italian Restaurant in Now Magazine.
We offer 2 distinct experiences, Tempura Omakase & Sushi Omakase.
This is the page to make a reservation for the Sushi Omakase experience.
If you would like to make a reservation for the Tempura Omakase experience visit our other page.
OMAKASE means "trust the chef". A traditional Japanese fine-dining experience where the chef selects the courses daily, based seasonal ingredients and presented one dish at a time.
If you can not find the time and party size you are looking for please call us directly : (416) 979-1134
Greta Solomon's, named after the owner Darlene’s late mother & grandfather is an intimate 26 seat French restaurant located in the heart of Leslieville, Toronto.
Our food menu is inspired by French Cuisine.
All of our dishes are made in house with the freshest ingredients procured from purveyors that are local, family run, Canadian, award winners.
We are the only restaurant in Toronto that offers an organic and sustainable exclusively French Wine list.
At Greta Solomon’s, our guests feel that they have slipped away to a more leisurely pace, to enjoy our food, our drinks, our atmosphere and our company. You may feel that you have just discovered that little gem of a restaurant that all the locals know about in Paris. We will take you there without having to travel so far.
If you can't find the time that you are looking for please call us at Greta's 647-347-8640
Kindly view our most recent menu offerings at gretasolomonsdiningroom.com
Ideally situated within walking distance of the Distillery Christmas Market! ***
Spaccio East boasts a full service restaurant, a caffè, and a well-stocked storefront, amidst a massive open-concept central kitchen. Choose to Eat and drink in our two-floor dining space and watch the live show in the kitchen as the bread comes out of the oven, the artisans hand-make the pastry and roll the cornetti.
It is here where all the all-important Materia Prima and uncompromising innovation come together to create something special and authentic in this Italian food journey. A large and unique space with an industrial vibe great for a intimate dining experience or to host your next event!
While the actual space doesn’t offer a means of transportation, its loft-like ceilings, deep hued banquettes and crisp white table clothes, will carry your imagination to whatever destination you desire.
This is a two-story space with 2 outdoor patios & 3 tequila bars, inspired by traditional & modern Mexican cantinas.
Tables will be seated only once the full party has arrived.
If you did not select an outdoor patio table or there were none available, your reservation will be for one of our spacious indoor dining rooms.
ABOUT NODO LESLIEVILLE
Casual Italian on Queen St East, in Toronto's beloved Leslieville neighborhood
With a focus on fresh and approachable, our menu offers a wide range of classic, regional dishes prepared against traditional standards, alongside creative interpretations of our own.
A menu centralized around pizza and pasta, complimented by delectable appetizers, time-honoured entrees, and savoury desserts
- all from-scratch, everything house-made!
An all-Italian wine and beer program, distinctive hand-crafted cocktails, and the finest in grappa and amaro, round off a complete NODO experience!
Come-as-you-are with family, with friends, on a date, or for a quick bite at our full-service bar.
Our offerings include a wide variety of locally sourced cuisine, premium and local draught beers, quality wines and a carefully selected spirit collection to create custom crafted cocktails.
Here's to creating exciting experiences and wonderful memories, see you all soon!
- AMAMYWToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoLove this place. The best gluten free pita on the planet. Loved the food.More infoTabule on QueenPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Leslieville / Riverdale•4.7
- SSlawToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023The restaurant was able to accommodate a large group of 10. We requested separate bills with the reservation. Emily, our server was great. We had no issues with ordering, during our meal or with our bills. Would definitely recommend the Baja Shrimp Tacos - they were a table favourite.More infoLa Carnita - LeslievillePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Leslieville / Riverdale•4.2
- OTToronto / Ontario •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Good food and affordable. Nice atmosphere. I had a 6:00 reservation and when I got there the restaurant told me I could only stay until 7:15 since someone had booked the entire restaurant for a special event. Would have been nice for this to have known this in advance since my reservation was to meet friends for dinner, which ended up being cut slightly short. This should have been a restriction when booking the reservation through Open Table.More infoBrickworks Cider HousePrice: Moderate• Canadian• Leslieville / Riverdale•4.5
- OT1 review4.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Very cozy and small. Service was attentive and friendly. Food was very good. Would go again.More infoBaldiniPrice: Moderate• Italian• Leslieville / Riverdale•4.6
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni AdelaidePrice: Expensive• Italian• Financial District•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Leslieville / Riverdale is Aura