Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
**Reservations are available within 14 days**
Bar / Main Bar
Standard / Dining Room
Counter / Chef's Bar
4169640606 | @giulietta972
'18 EnRoute | Best New Restaurant #5
'19 Canada's 100 Best | Best New Restaurant #1
'19 Canada's 100 Best | Best Overall #9
'19 Toronto Life | Best New Restaurant #3
'22 & '23 Michelin Guide | Toronto
Chef Rob Rossi & David Minicucci, have collaborated to bring a genuine neighbourhood restaurant to Dufferin Grove.
Designed by acclaimed architect Guido Costantino, a beguiling interior sets the stage for a convivial dining experience that honours traditional Italian fare while showcasing stand-out ingredients.
Original brick and beam frame this warm, welcoming space where no detail is left unconsidered.
Copper, Italian wool and red oxidized steel accents interplay with blonde wood and terrazzo, creating a rich, textured environment.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
We are excited to share a taste of modern Italian dining with you.
Viaggio means journey. Make your way to the edge of Little Portugal to discover delicious food and fantastic wine in a warm, intimate room. Chef has a taste for combining classical elements with hints of flavours and textures from all his travels.
We have been inspired by the emerging cocktail culture in Italy and have been stocking the bar with homemade infusions for your spritz. We welcome you to explore our seasonal menu and be taken to another place on your visit here. *Please contact us directly if you experience trouble booking your table online.
Gia is amongst the first restaurants in Canada to be recognized and recommended by the renowned Michelin Guide. Gia is a vibrant plant-forward 36 seat restaurant, specializing in handmade pasta with creative takes on Italian classics, like plant-based meatballs, arancini, lentil risotto, polenta, focaccia, gnocchi pomodoro, porcini agnolotti. We are open for lunch Fridays and Brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Reservations: We allocate a dining period of 2 hours and typically book at 6pm and 8pm & 10pm,
If you need more than 2 hours kindly let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate.
We also offer seating at the bar (6 seats)
Please visit our website giarestaurant.ca
For more information email us email@example.com or call us (416) 535-8888 after 4pm.
Note: We do not have washrooms on the main floor.
For parties of 6-9 we strongly recommend our Family Style's Chef's Menu. This multi-course meal includes several dishes from our a la carte menu plus exclusive off-menu items--most of the dishes are served family style, as our menu was created with sharing in mind!
Our delightful menu highlights Lombardy's specialties, including our unique signature dish, the Orecchia di Elefante, a giant breaded cutlet only served in our establishment, and a variety of homemade pastas, such as Tortelli di Erbetta and Casoncelli alla Bergamasca, black truffle gnocchi, risottos, and more.
Adorned with lush greenery, Stelvio's ambiance perfectly complements its menu, making it an ideal location for a romantic dinner or a cozy family gathering. With its warm and inviting ambiance, Stelvio Toronto is the ideal location for your Toronto restaurant reservations. Experience Italy, right here in the heart of Toronto.
Bring your friends for a fun night and don't miss out trying one of our famous Cuban mojitos!
Thank you for supporting live music and Latin culture in Toronto!!! We look forward to seeing you at Lula Lounge!!
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious! Not a lot to menu items to choose from, but it did not matter because every item was meticulously prepared and scrumptious. Don't deny yourself the bread!More infoBar VendettaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFriend and I had fried shrimp and calamari, pizza bianche and steak panini. All very tasty with good flavors. We also had the red house wine which was not bad and very well priced. Excellent food and value. Will definetly visit this place again.More infoPizzeria Carolina Inc.Price: Very Expensive• Pizzeria• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEating out when you have Celiac disease can sometimes be a negative experience. Watching my son choose freely from the menu at Almond Butterfly and to get really good GF food was totally worth the trip. We will return!More infoAlmond Butterfly BistroPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.6
- BABenjaminADublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Good food but service was a bit weak. Would go back. The gnocchi was delicious.More infoStelvioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great staff and really good food. The blueberry habanero hot sauce is fantastic and my breakfast BLT egg was cooked perfectly.More infoOld School - TorontoPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Ossington•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 15 restaurants in Little Portugal / Dundas West. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary Canadian, Vegetarian / Vegan, Canadian, Contemporary Latin and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Little Portugal / Dundas West who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Little Portugal / Dundas West either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.