- LLunchladyToronto / Ontario •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAnother lovely meal at this restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is really good. The ambiance is really lovely.More infoPuddicombe HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• New Hamburg•4.7
- LCLindaCvipToronto / Ontario •33 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was good. It would be helpful when daily specials are described that the price is included. I was shocked when the bill came. Server was great.More infoGraffiti MarketPrice: Moderate• Pub• Kitchener•4.4
- DWDanielleWToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Everything was delicious! Staff were knowledgeable and food came quick.More infoDon Julio Tacos & Tequila BarPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Kitchener•4.4
- SGSandraGToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Crème brûlée was to die for so leave room for dessert !More infoProof Kitchen and LoungePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Waterloo•4.3
- MSMeanSpitfireToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waitresse's name was Philippa, or maybe Felippa. Regardless, she did an excellent job, always smiling, polite and helpful. She represents Milestones very well. The food was excellent, and my meatloaf outstanding!More infoMilestones Grill + Bar - WaterlooPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Waterloo•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in New Hamburg is Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Georgetown