Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
“We grew up in a home where sesame butter (tahini) was consumed regularly alongside flavourful Mediterranean cuisine. Parallel was born from our history and love for sesame butter. It’s part of our culture and upbringing, and we want to share that with you.
There are few ingredients that are as versatile, nutritious, and just as damn tasty as sesame butter. That’s why we decided to make it in all its forms: try it in our dressings, salads, dips, bowls, and our famous homemade halva, and seed what is possible.
The three of us share a passion for simple meals with fresh ingredients, bold flavors, and innovative techniques. That, along with our love for good coffee, art, music, and community, is what shapes the Parallel experience.”
The interior and atmosphere of Piri Piri Grill reflects the hip sensibilities of the modernizing neighborhood while also paying tribute to the culinary history of the Mediterranean.
Private rooms available. Our modern and comfortable private rooms , capacity 42 to 55 people, along with one of our set menus*, will fulfill all your expectations for your special celebrations or corporate functions!
*For special custom menus, please email: Agnelo da Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call direct (416)5409144
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
- LCLisaCvipToronto / Ontario •38 reviews5.0Dined todayAmal is a perfect go to in Yorkville for an amazing culinary experience! They never disappoint, and the service is always impeccable with friendly staff from the moment you walk in the doors. Our server Nicole was so personable and lovely. It’s a great place to take new people for a wonderful dining experience.More infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023I stopped by with my sister and a quite stunning corner restaurant. Would recommend for an intimate dinner with friends, family or date night. We had the tortellini, gnocchi and croquettes which were delicious.More infoLucia - TorontoPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Junction•4.6
- RRichardvipToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We had a family birthday dinner at Piri Piri which was a terrific event. All the foods (shrimp, octopus, sea bass, steak, salmon) was excellent. The service was extremely friendly, timely and overall excellent. The noise and ambience was perfect, not too loud, cozy seating and temperature just right. We had a very enjoyable family dinner for the eight of us.More infoPiri Piri GrillPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• The Junction•4.6
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 11 restaurants in The Junction. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Middle Eastern, Pizzeria, Mediterranean, Brewery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in The Junction who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in The Junction either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.