Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Lao Lao Bar we seek to connect contemporary expressions of Lao culture and reinterpret our memories of home through sharing elevated food and drink, all viewed through the lens of Toronto.
Constantine’s menu, spearheaded by Chef Craig Harding, highlights local ingredients at the peak of season presented in thoughtfully-inventive dishes, where striking and aromatic flavours reign. A wood-burning oven and hearth anchor the kitchen, churning out crispy pizzas alongside expertly roasted and lightly smoked meat and seafood.
- YYilinToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe atmosphere and the service are impeccably awesome. Most of the dishes are totally amazing and creative too. There might be personal preferences involved for my feeling one or two savoury dishes being a bit mediocre though - actually I felt the more complex and subtle the flavour, the better it got. (I could be a bit particular since I had a higher expectation by the whole concept of fine dining) Please don't get me wrong though, there were a few dishes that were so good that became unforgettable too. Almost every dish was somewhat inspired by exotic cuisines and that was what amazed me. Cocktail was great. Great value too, in one word, it is worth a try and I would come back. Menus will change regularly since they use fresh seasonal ingredients. I am looking forward to the next series of dishes.More infoAvelo RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Vegan• Yorkville•5
- MMadzToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFantastic Staff; friendly, helpful, attentive and very genuine. Loved this place. Great spot for a quiet date night or to meet friends!More infoBar AveloPrice: Expensive• Vegan• Yorkville•4.6
- JRJulianneRvipToronto / Ontario •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Wish we had time to stay for Trivia! Seemed like a great atmosphere, very welcoming.More infoPogue MahonePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Yonge–Dundas Square•4.3
- LHLindaHTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 1, 2023Food and service were excellent. Good place for lunch before the CAA theatres.More infoBumpkin's Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Church-Wellesley•4.4
- VNVictorineN1 review5.0Dined on Sept 6, 2023I spent a very nice birthday, waiters were very friendly.More infoFirkin on Bay StreetPrice: Expensive• British• Financial District•4.2
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in The Village is bb.q Chicken - Elm