- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe got oysters Rockefeller, calamari and crab balls for appetizer a for dinner we got 14oz lobster as a dinner shareable dish and we a got the snapper special, seafood pasta and a filet. Everything was very good!More infoJoe Muer Seafood - DetroitPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Detroit•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoDebbie is an outstanding server! Thank you for our first class experience.More infoAndiamo - RiverfrontPrice: Moderate• Italian• Detroit•4.5
- CCindyToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter David was very knowledgeable regarding the menu and really friendly. Our meal was delicious. We can’t wait to return to try other items on the menu.More infoNeros Steakhouse - Caesars WindsorPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Windsor•4.5
- KKrystalbToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Steaks were amazing cooked perfectly waitress was friendly and on top of thingsMore infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Windsor DevonshirePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Windsor•4.7
- TBTomBToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent waitress. Food good. Cost reasonable. Good experience. Will continue to support your businessMore infoHarbour House Waterfront EateryPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Windsor•4.2
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.