Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We believe great food is born from fresh and natural ingredients, and therefore insist on using the finest produce available – we do not do shortcuts. Whether it’s our daily specials and fresh pasta or our carefully selected wine list imported directly from wineries around the world - our team at 12 Tables is confident you will enjoy our menu. We welcome you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Please note, if you would like to make a reservation for more then 12 guests, contact us by phone.
With countless toppings to choose from, every pizza is prepared before your eyes with fresh ingredients and a level of ingenuity only found after years of family tradition and tireless effort. The last link between the chef and the customer is the genuine wood-burning oven, rarely found in modern restaurants. Please visit our website www.triopizzeria.ca
Choose from appetizers like Calamari ala Griglia, Cozze e Vongole or Italian Burrata. Pizza options like our spicy N'duja and tutto funghi or enjoy a gourmet entree like pan seared whole Branzino, comforting riatoni bolognese or a classic veal scaloppini al limone. Dessert options include a classic Torta Caprese or traditional tiramisu. Tutto Pronto offers an extensive wine list and signature cocktails.
- WLWendyLToronto / Ontario •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis restaurant is fabulous. The restaurant is beautifully laid out , very open and the decor is beautiful. Even the washrooms. It has a great vibe, and you feel like you are dining away on vacation. The food and drinks were excellent. Our server Mimi was outstanding. She checked in with us regularly and has a lovely demeanor. The Happy Hour menu is a bonus!! Thank you Mimi for the excellent service. We will definitely be back and ask for you!!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - YorkdalePrice: Moderate• American• Yorkdale•4.4
- ASAnnaSToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways an amazing meal and service!! Food is great and the staff are all so fun and inviting!!More infoFrancobolloPrice: Expensive• Italian• Yonge and Lawrence•4.7
- MVMassimoVincenteToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food is excellent. We had the hamachi crudo and a seafood pasta plus some salad and two drinks. The whole thing was great and the waiters are excellent. We ended up sitting at the bar for some extra ambience and it was super fun. A great place for a date night.More infoStock BarPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Midtown / Uptown•4.5
- LlidiacToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFabulous decor and ambiance with attentive staff. Loved my bagel lox as it came deconstructed on a board with all the fresh and delicious ingredients that were in abundance. My friend had 2 large avocado toasts which she loved and couldn't finish so she took half of it home to enjoy later.More infoRH Courtyard Restaurant at RH TorontoPrice: Moderate• undefined• Yorkdale•4.6
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Yonge and Lawrence is Francobollo