- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur breakfast experience was truly amazing! The Alpina breakfast with the house made peach and vanilla bean jam, was delicious, and the view was breathtaking. We will definitely be back and highly recommended this fine dining experience!More infoAlpina Restaurant at Villa Eyrie ResortPrice: Moderate• Contemporary European• Victoria•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAll four of us LOVED our meals. Looking forward to doing dinner there again sooner than later! And the service was outstanding!More infoAtelier by Matt JacksonPrice: Very Expensive• French• Sidney•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •5 reviews4.0Dined on Sept 26, 2023We arrived at the restaurant only to find that they had put a hold on all reservations including this app….. they are having staffing issues just like all the other restaurants and due to that it is day by day if the restaurant is open so luckily our one of our favorite waitress was there, but not sure I will trust the app to make further reservationsMore infoSatellite Bar & Grille at Arbutus Ridge Golf ClubPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Canadian• Mill Bay•4.2
- TTTTTTNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A sparkling night of Christmas display embraced by a wonderful dining room meal is an unforgettably exceptional experience. Buchart is truly magical. In all of its offerings, it is a destination to gaze upon and savor. It is a Canadian treasure.More infoThe Butchart Gardens - The Dining RoomPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Northwest)• Central Saanich•4.8
- JJunoNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! Even though we arrived before 5 pm we were able to use the dinner menu! I was looking forward to having Arctic Char again and was not disappointed! Our server… wish I had asked her name… a young smallish woman - was superb! She was extremely accommodating to all our requests! Definitely our favourite restaurant in Victoria! And the view is great also!More infoBoom + BattenPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Northwest)• Victoria•4.5
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Mill Bay. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mill Bay who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mill Bay either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Xanadu Estate
- Shawnigan Suite B & B
- Marifield Manor
- Moon Over Shawnigan
- Koksilah River Park
- West Shawnigan Lake Park
- Shawnigan Vacations
- Ruthie's Roost B&B
- Saanich Inlet Range
- Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast
- Mill Bay Guest Suite
- Shawnigan Lake Bed and Breakfast
- Arbutus Ridge Golf Club
- Mill Bay Ferry Terminal
- Kiaora Stables Bed and Breakfast
- Inlet Beach House B&B
- Champ De Tir Anse De Saanich
- Cobble House Bed & Breakfast
- Bayview B&B