Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Serving traditional fare like Macaron Au Foie, Croque Madame, Salade Niçoise, French Onion Soup and Steak Frites as well as an extensive selection of bubbly and an exciting list of cocktails and aperitifs.
We are open for Breakfast, Weekend Brunch, Lunch, Dinner and Happy Hour.
KYOJIN embodies non-traditional Japanese culinary expertise shaped by Thai roots and refined through French techniques. We invite you to embark on an unforgettable sensory journey. Complimenting this experience is our imaginative Asian-inspired cocktail menu carefully crafted to enhance your dining experience. Discover a selection of artisanal cocktails that blend flavors inspired by the rich culinary traditions of Asia.
KYOJIN captivates with its inviting ambiance and thoughtfully designed spaces. From the intimate sushi bar to the elegant private dining areas, every corner of KYOJIN has been meticulously crafted to create an atmosphere of sophistication and culinary joy.
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoReservation was easy to make. We were running late and called restaurant to let them know and they were accommodating and note that. We were sat immediately and started getting service as soon as we were seated. Waiter (I believe name was Samuel) was great and knowledgeable about menu and food and suggested options to try (steak Oscar style) which I’m happy he did, bc it was one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. We did finish with the first round of drinks and he was never really able to come back to our table for some reason so we flagged the manager or some other gentleman and he took our second round of drinks and unexpectedly comped it (no charge) for us because I guess we had to flag someone to order the drinks for us so that was nice of him to do that. Overall it was great dinner and my friend who was celebrating his bday —- enjoyed it. It was my first time coming to ocean prime and so I will definitely be back. Food was delicious and service was great as well because we didn’t even make a big deal about having to flag someone else to order the drinks and the manger took it upon himself to give us the drinks on the house— so thank you for that!!More infoOcean Prime - Washington D.C.Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- AAsianbamavipCharlotte •9 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoLK was amazing - super attentive yet not overbearing. And the everything we ordered was made to perfection - even the grilled fresh jalapeños that was ordered and delivered (which were not on the menu).More infoMastro's Steakhouse - DCPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Penn Quarter•4.7
- JCJohnCWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food in an excellent location for an excellent price!More infoJoe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Washington DCPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’ve always had good experiences at this restaurant. Food is good and consistent. The service is always prompt, friendly, and professionalMore infoOld Ebbitt GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.8
- SScubaguyLos Angeles •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service and outstanding food. The sushi is top notch. The wine list is fun and cocktails for all.More infoThe HamiltonPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.6
Washington, D.C.’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
As the nation's capital, Washington, D.C., is a prime place for people to visit. Budding professionals travel to D.C. in hopes of getting their feet wet in their respective fields, and foodies visit the city for the many restaurant selections. Upscale steakhouses are on the northeastern side of Washington, and Peruvian eateries are within a short driving distance of the prestigious Georgetown University. Those spending a few nights at hotels on world-famous Pennsylvania Avenue will be delighted by the variety of cuisine offered, which includes American and Lebanese foods. Russian, Mexican, Italian, and other dining options in the region make Washington a diverse cuisine spot.