Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Try the ravioli or the shrimp dip to start out your meal at Cafe Tiramisu. Choose from Italian classics like the lasagna or the marsala. The menu includes plenty of vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. Choose one of the restaurant's sides for your entree like the fried eggplant or the sauteed spinach.
Hand Crafted Latin Cocktails
Extensive List of Tequilas & Regional Spirits
Carefully Selected List of Latin Wines & Latin Beers
Voted Best Latin Restaurant in the Triangle by Wake County Living Magazine!
Won the Indy Award for Best Mexican / Latin American in the Triangle!
Reservation Cancellation Policy: As we are a small restaurant with limited seating, No Shows and Reservations cancelled with less than 12 hour notice may be subject to a charge of $20 per person.
The Cortez is a fresh seafood and small plates experience with a freshly kept selection of tropical cocktails that draw on our food memories, travels through the years, and Mexican-American heritage. James Beard Nominated Chef Oscar Diaz's menu is a reflection of his weekly walks through the farmer's market and the bounties brought in by our local fishermen. The beverage menu is rounded out with rotating craft beers and a curated wine list.
Enjoy our signature meatball focused menu, showcasing our commitment to using only the freshest ingredients. Enjoy our award-winning Mac and Cheese, Raleigh Mac and Cheese Throwdown winner, along with a variety of meatball options such as chicken, spicy pork, and vegan and vegetarian selections.
Don't miss our full bar, which highlights an impressive bourbon selection and a seasonal cocktail list crafted by our skilled bartenders. These thoughtfully designed drinks perfectly complement your meal, ensuring a satisfying experience. Join us at Oak City Meatball Shoppe, whether you're a local craving comfort food or a visitor delving into Raleigh's culinary delights. Indulge in our celebrated dishes that continue to captivate food lovers everywhere.
An upscale neighborhood bistro, with a refined New American style. Whether you're a first-timer or one of our regulars, you'll love the unmatched ambiance and our innovative cocktails that fuels a bustling dining and bar scene.
Featured in the October 2019 edition of News & Observer and received a 4 out of 5 star rating. It has been consistently voted as one of the Top 10 Ethnic restaurants and has also been recognized as the Best Indian Restaurant in the Triangle for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Our menu is rooted in classic French flavors and techniques with some Asian inspiration using beautiful, high-quality ingredients from near and far.
The extensive list of fine and rare wines hand-selected by our sommelier to complement our menus and the exemplary service from our team of knowledgeable, personable hospitality professionals elevate the East End Bistrot experience to new heights.
- HHappinessRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Christmas season, combined with an extraordinary, decorated indoor water features, just seemed to bring out the friskies in the groups of revelers sitting in our area. It just put us all in the holiday spirit. Great evening.More infoMulino Italian Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Raleigh•4.5
- DDinervipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •30 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAs usual this was an excellent experience. We took our server’s advice and went with family style. Every dish we chose was delicious. The variety of beers offered met everyone’s tastesMore infoBrewery BhavanaPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Raleigh•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoProbably best sushi spot in Raleigh! Huge surprise. Great atmosphere .More infoO-Ku - RaleighPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Raleigh•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoServer was excellent we enjoyed our meal and the experience a lotMore infoSullivan's Steakhouse - RaleighPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Raleigh•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was outstanding! Service was wonderful. Will return!!More infoTupelo Honey - RaleighPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Raleigh•4.5
Discussions about barbecue in North Carolina usually end in fistfights. If you ask someone from the western part of the state, smoked pork shoulder is the way to go. Head east, and nothing will do but to slow cook the whole hog. Either way, chopped pork, barbecue sauce, a ladle of coleslaw and a dash of Texas Pete make an iconic sandwich. The squishier the bun is, the better. Even if your tastes run to fried chicken, sautéed mountain trout or pimiento cheese melted over fried green tomatoes, you won’t go hungry in Raleigh. Have you ever had boiled peanuts? Reserve your opinion until you’ve tasted this roadside-stand treat. Local chefs are creating delicious new dishes around this humble ingredient.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Raleigh is Midtown Grille
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Raleigh are Lakeside Kitchen, Saint Jacques French Cuisine and Kings Dining & Entertainment - Raleigh North Hills
- Quail Corners Shopping Center
- Oakwood Raleigh Brier Creek
- Oak Park Shopping Center
- Executive Mansion
- Pullen Park
- Powell Drive Park
- State Capito
- City Market Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn and Suites Crabtree
- North Hills Park
- Nash Square
- William Peace University
- Worthdale Park
- Chavis Park
- Brunswick Town State Historic Site
- Little River Picnic Area
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area
- Rbc Center
- Raleigh Convention Center
- Lions Park