Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- AAprilmoonvipGreater Boston •23 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoMy caprese sandwich was more of a bread sandwich, will not order that again but every thing else was goodMore infoTuscan Market at Tuscan Village SalemPrice: Moderate• Italian• Salem•4
- GMGaryMGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAn old house converted into a restaurant. Very rustic and attractive ambiance about it. A very nice place to have a great meal.More infoThe Windham RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Windham•4.4
- Jjmd123vipGreater Boston •26 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023we were a party of 6 with two children -- we had excellent service and foodMore infoThe Colosseum RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Salem•4.4
- ACAnneCGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was quiet on New Years day. Food was delicious, although a bit cool by the time it was served. Like everywhere, probably short staffed. Always recommend.More infoTuscan KitchenPrice: Moderate• undefined• Salem•4.2
- TCToddCWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and service are always excellent. My wife and always look forward to dining here. We make plans to bring friends who are visiting to The Millers Tavern.More infoThe Millers TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Methuen•4.2
The foods most people envision when thinking about New England involve succulent seafood. From creamy clam chowder to fresh lobster, the Boston region is loaded with flavorful sea fare. Salem, New Hampshire, offers great restaurants from fine Mediterranean cuisine to those that specialize in 'chowdah' where the locally sourced seafood shines. If you are feeling adventurous, try the lobster tomalley, a local delicacy. If seafood isn't really your bag, you won't be disappointed in Salem. With local breweries, pizza parlors, burger joints, and even vegan spots, dining in Salem, New Hampshire, presents options for picky eaters, vegetarians, international food lovers, and those with dietary restrictions as well.