Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
WELCOME TO AMICI RESTAURANT & EVENTS BYOB
Our menu is compromised of dishes that represent every region of Italy – from Abruzzo to Tuscany. While many Italian restaurants specialize in one type of cuisine, our kitchen knows no limits and sources the finest seasonal ingredients available. While we are known for our seafood, pasta, and steak staples; Amici also creates seasonal specials and rotates our menu every 6 months to keep the options fresh and exciting.
Join us in our dining room or year-round private patio space to indulge in the rich culinary history of Italy. For those special events in your life, we also offer private dining events, off-site catering, and our newly opened banquet Bella Festa, located at 306 Kresson Rd. in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Voted "Best Date Night" spot by OpenTable, our skilled, professional, and personable wait staff will ensure your next date night, event or simple night out, is truly one to remember.
Open lunch-dinner 7 Days Cozy Indoor-Outdoor dining
- IL Villaggio Family-owned Restaurant for over 10 years serves fresh Seafood appetizers: Crabcake, grilled Calamari, Oyster selections, Shrimp, and other shellfish options.
- Fresh daily specials include seasonal/local Atlantic Tuna, Golden Tile and Sword fish, Diver Scallops...Mediterranean Bronzino and Holland Dover sole filet table side.
-Our meat selections include all Domestic cut: Veal chop, Pork chop, Tomahawk ribeye steak, Filet mignon and other daily dry aged cuts.
-Our homemade pasta includes: Gnocchi, and various signature raviolis: Lobster, Villaggio and Bolognese.
- IL Villaggio has customized menu options for Private Events up to 200 guests: Business Meetings, Birthdays, Weddings, Bar Mitzvah, Showers, etc
Celebrate your special events with our special Sea Festiva bucket. Don't forget to BYOB.
Reservation on weekdays are not required but preferred! On weekends we encourage our guest to book a reservation due to our busy waitlist! Our Outdoor sitting is first come, first served!
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBill and team as always outstanding. The food was delicious and the service was timely but not intruding. Capital grill is fun especially after your Christmas shop!More infoThe Capital Grille - Cherry HillPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cherry Hill•4.8
- AOAmyOPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe entire evening from start to finish was wonderful. Valet parking. Stone crabs were on the menu. Beautiful ambiance with gorgeous holiday decorations throughout the restaurant. Service by Luis that was AMAZING! Food was 5 stars. I loved everything about the restaurant. We were celebrating a birthday and he said it was the best birthday dinner he ever had! In addition to the stone crabs for our appetizer, we also had Peruvian Scallops which were like an upgraded clams casino. For entrees we had the 16-oz grilled veal chop (cooked to perfection) with spinach, mushrooms and potatoes and one of the specials, the shrimp ravioli with scallops. For dessert we shared the pumpkin cheesecake which was light and fluffy. Definitely go here for a special occasion!More infoCaffe Aldo LambertiPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Cherry Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWas absolutely wonderful and special. Thank you for making our first romantic date as a new couple beyond memorable! I love Eddie Vs!More infoEddie V's - Cherry HillPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Maple Shade•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023We had a wonderful dinner with great service and delicious food! The salad special was particularly good. It had Barada cheese, beets,￼ walnuts, and oranges! So delicious. And then the tres Leches for dessert was unbelievably delicious.More infoVerona RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Haddonfield•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining there because we received a giftcard and meal was delicious. Did think a bit pricey though.More infoSeasons 52 - Cherry HillPrice: Expensive• American• Cherry Hill•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Cherry Hill on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Cherry Hill
Nestled just outside the city limits of Philadelphia, Cherry Hill is a family-friendly suburb with everything from upscale malls to hands-on museums. But most importantly, it has some great food. The fine dining restaurants range from steakhouses to Italian cafes to Asian fusion eateries. Like most suburbs, the Cherry Hill area also boasts a number of favorite chain restaurants, where locals can eat their fill of classics like cheesecake and lasagna. When they're looking for cheap eats, locals search out a staple of their next-door neighbors: Philly Cheesesteak. Cherry Hill has many delis serving this iconic Philadelphia fare. Whether you're looking for haute cuisine, diner food, or something in between, you won't be disappointed by the selection in this Southern New Jersey suburb.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Cherry Hill is Steak 38 Cherry Hill
- Camden County Park
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
- Ellisburg Circle Shopping Center
- Rosedale Avenue Station
- Garden State Pavillions Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia
- Woodcrest Shopping Center
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia-Cherry Hill
- Cherry Hill Mall
- Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill - Philadelphia
- Inn of the Dove
- Garden State Park