- BFBroughtFriendsVirginia •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAnna was our server, and she took very good care of us. The pork chop was outstanding, done perfectly. A member of our party had the salmon, which he said was delicious. Ditto for the filet. We were pleased with our food and service. The cost is on the high side.More infoAtlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Northfield/Linwood•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Great atmosphere and food. Friservice and very professional!!!More infoLa Cucina RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Northfield/Linwood•4.6
- MPMegsPLAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023I cannot say enough about the Nizam's. We have been saying for years that we needed to try it, but we live further south and just never made it there. We have been missing out! It was superb.....our server, Ajay (sorry if I'm misspelling) was phenomenal. Every suggestion and description was on point and he seemed to know exactly what we would enjoy before we did. I've already told my husband that this is now my go-to for every special occasion....the kids will just have to get on-board! Seriously, don't wait, go now. We got the Tangri Kebab as an app....delicious! My husband had a medium spicy curry and I had butter chicken, although it has a different name. And don't miss the Kulfi!More infoThe Nizam's- Egg HarborPrice: Moderate• Afghan• Egg Harbor•4.6
- BTBobbyTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Our waitress was absolutely fabulous. I cannot remember her name, but her service to a party of 8 with highchairs was great. She made sure we had everything we needed. She was working this area by herself mainly and there were others she had to attend to, and she serviced everyone well. The food came out hot.More infoChickie's & Pete's - Egg Harbor TownshipPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Egg Harbor•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was great New Year’s Eve and NY dayMore infoCarmine's - Atlantic CityPrice: Moderate• Italian• Atlantic City•4.7
Discover Egg Harbor
Don't let the name of Egg Harbor fool you – there's a lot more than eggs to eat in this township. Specifically, the area's close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and Atlantic City has made it a fantastic place to get fresh, delicious seafood. Everything from oysters to lobster and crab to salmon can be enjoyed in Egg Harbor. But the restaurant selection doesn't end there as an abundance of Italian eateries offer delectable, old-country-style meals. And yes, this includes some of the best pizza you'll ever eat. Egg Harbor also boasts several sports bars and pubs that feature some of the meatiest and most carefully prepared chicken wings in the country.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Egg Harbor. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Egg Harbor who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Egg Harbor either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Atrium Inn & Suites
- Days Hotel Atlantic City - Pleasantville
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City West
- Storybook Land
- Mckee City Station
- Holiday Inn Express West Atlantic City
- Tony Canale Park
- Inn of The Dove
- Shore Mall
- Rodeway Inn
- Mays Landing Golf Country Club
- Mount Calvary Station
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
- Pine Oak Park
- Howard Johnson Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township