Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For a sushi experience, visit our sister restaurant BLU SUSHI.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Weehawken, NJ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
NoHu Rooftop Bar + Restaurant offers perfect views of New York City, fresh cocktails, a locally inspired menu by Chef Shehu Fitzgerald, live music, and so much more. Open seven days a week for breakfast, dinner, and weekend brunch.
- KTKrisT08New York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways excellent service that you expect. Lonny our server was great & friendly. The food is always superb no matter what you order. We all had filet mignon & potatoes all delicious. Finished our meal with cappuccinos & bread pudding all so yummy. A restaurant & meal that you do not want to miss. Our favorite spot to celebrate a birthday.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - WeehawkenPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Weehawken•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI have zero complaints. My server and the staff were amazing and really provided wonderful service making the experience that much better. The food and drinks were wonderful and honestly the prices were not bad at all. Our bill came out to $350 for two people, appetizers, entrees, a few drinks, and dessert. Our server even gave us complimentary champagne for the birthday girl. I loved everything about this restaurant and will definitely be returning.More infoBlu on the HudsonPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Weehawken•4.7
- Hhskrchk94vipLas Vegas •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful venue - the views can’t be beat! We had dinner for our anniversary and the food and service were both great! Our server was attentive but also gave us time to enjoy our pre-dinner cocktails w/o pressuring to order. The prime rib and the calamari appetizer were perfectly prepared. Thank you for a wonderful night!More infoChart House Restaurant - WeehawkenPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Weehawken•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023great food. VERY NICE atmosphere. food a little expensive and portions could have been bigger. but overall it was great. thank youMore infoMolosPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Weehawken•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.