Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In the quaint town of Westwood, NJ, The Phoenician serves up exciting dishes in a unique ambiance. At the Phoenician, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We will only serve wild caught fresh fish, since farm raised has been found to have many toxins. Our meats are the choicest cuts of grass fed Black Angus. And our global cuisine is designed to create a healthier way to feed our body and soul.
We are known for and have a large selection of Gluten-free items on our menu. In addition, our kitchen has separate areas for gluten-free preparation.
We are a BYOB restaurant. However, we serve a NJ based wine from Cape May that is delicious. Family owned and operated for 24 years. Turdo Vineyard & Winery. We serve by the bottle only.
We look forward to serving you a delightful meal in our exciting addition to Bergen County's vibrant restaurant scene.
We look forward to your patronage
We have a Gluten-free menu and accommodate most food allergies. Please let us know when making a reservation.
The Melting Pot is THE place for Bridal and Baby Showers, Bachelorette Parties, birthdays or any occasion that has to be fun and different. When making your reservation please tell us about the guest of honor and we will do our best to make their occasion special.
- Winner "Award of Excellence" - Wine Spectator magazine
- Zagat Rated "Excellent"
- Accredited by the American Vegetarian Association 2004 - 2012
- JMJanMNew York / Tri-State Area •23 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was excellent! Atmosphere very nice, definitely worth enjoying a dinner there!More infoMezzaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Westwood•4.7
- HMHMVanNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFrom our arrival and throughout the meal our server was outstanding. She made sure are food was to our liking and provided recommendations for dessert as well. Food was excellent as well as very tasty. My wife enjoyed the scallops which were cooked to perfection.More infoOsteria CrescendoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westwood•4.7
- BPBrianPNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Great food. Great service. Sushi selection was great.More infoBonPrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Westwood•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Not only was if great but they left a little happy anniversary card on the table for us! Bonus byob!! Will be back soon.More infoPhoenicianPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Westwood•4.8
- RRoxyNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 2, 2023Food was AMAZING! All the experience was lovely! Definitely coming back!More infoThe Melting Pot - WestwoodPrice: Very Expensive• Fondue• Westwood•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.