Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our thoughtfully playful dinner menus change bi-weekly, with the season, and feature the best available, locally-gathered ingredients. That means 800+ recipes a year - how exciting! Each week: the menu consistently serves a form of duck and fish, an iteration of the fritter - lobster, artichoke, zucchini - and our all-time favorite cheeses found at Loaves & Fishes Food Store on cheese stones.
Co-founder and chef Jason Weiner creates seasonally focused ever-changing menus that are guided by a market driven ethos. We highlight our personal relationships with growers, fishermen, artisans and winemakers.
Our menus are artisanal and market driven featuring some updated takes on classic french/mediterannean cuisine, ethnic street food and lots of stuff in between.
We are obsessive about the handmade...We hang our own charcuterie, grind our own sausage, ferment our own kimchi, dry age own steaks, and smoke our own fish & bacon.
The wine list, handpicked by co-owner Eric Lemonides, offers an affordable selection of wines. Specialty cocktails, NY craft beers, and raw bar selections, along with the entire menu are available at the restaurant’s 15 seat bar.
Il Ponte (the bridge) brings you back to Italy!
We are here for all "foodies" out there;)
Fantastic cocktails and great selection of mostly Italian wines.
Pizza and many other dishes made in wood-fired pizza oven.
Daily specials - we love to create! So our chefs create something new every day!
Beautiful patio to enjoy outdoor dining.
Make sure to visit our Boulangerie and Grocer open everyday (where all our baked goods, caviar and prepared foods are sold while they last) ensconced with all the ingredient of the Kitchen).
Saturday Supper Symposium: 5pm to 7pm supper hosted by visiting artist, invitation only, please call for details!
The Old Stove Pub is a Hamptons Classic Steakhouse. Originally opened in 1967 as a Pub, then in 1969 The Old Stove Pub transformed into a Greek Restaurant and Steakhouse. The Old Stove Pub has been closed for several years and completed extensive renovations and restoration. The process took over a year to complete, while also keeping much of the original detail and charm. Re-opened in July of 2020, the Old Stove Pub is now considered one of the best restaurants in the Hamptons, not only for the food, but for our friendly and welcoming service.
We offer outdoor dining in our HUGE tent, front patio, dinner inside and a reduced capacity, and Bar Seating. There is TAKE OUT as well.
Dine Well. Be Safe and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy favorite restaurant in the Hamptons. Wonderful owners and a great chef. Food is consistently good and staff are friendly and efficient.More infoAlmond - BridgehamptonPrice: Expensive• American• Bridgehampton•4.7
- JDJeanneDvipNew York / Tri-State Area •45 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur waitress was exceptional! I love the green salad with the perfect dressing! I had the baby back rib appetizer and the meat was falling off the bone. Topped of the meal with the cherry ice cream - delish!More infoBistro EtePrice: Very Expensive• French• Southampton•4.8
- JJillvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely delicious food, served by warm and fun servers in a beautiful atmosphere. A wonderful night!More infoBridgehampton Inn RestaurantPrice: Expensive• French / American• Bridgehampton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We love the small, eclectic gatherings on Saturday. Keep the innovative topics coming - we are in!More infoArmin and JudyPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Bridgehampton•4.4
- GRGregoryRvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 23, 2019The food was delicious from beginning to end. The staff was very friendly and extremely efficient., making for great service. Our waitress, Noel, had a great personality. All in all, a wonderful experience.More infoElaia EstiatorioPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Bridgehampton•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.