- TSThomasSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoA great dinner experience. Service was exceptional ! The food was delicious.More infoClaudio's Tavern & GrillPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Greenport•4.3
- CMCathyMNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023I always love this place. Unfortunately the acoustics are not great. Some people’s very loud voices travel. It makes a big difference.More infoAmerican BeechPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Greenport•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The service and food were out of this world. The place was busy and still service was outstanding and it was perfect for conversation. I will be back!More infoVine Street CafePrice: Very Expensive• American• Shelter Island•4.7
- JCJoanneCNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023Loved the special, food was fantastic. Atmosphere was great, definitely going back.More infoThe ChequitPrice: Expensive• American• Shelter Island•4.1
- DBDanielBNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The Halyard is a large restaurant with multiple dining areas. We were seated in the older section with red wood paneling on the walls and ceiling-as if on an old ship. It was great. The newer dining areas give the feeling of dining in a cafeteria. If you have the option, request to eat in the older section. The ship like ambiance on the water's edge --just as the sun set. Stunning setting-hard to beat this anywhere.More infoThe Halyard Restaurant at Sound ViewPrice: Expensive• American• Greenport•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Shelter Island is Vine Street Cafe