Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pietro Molendini has spent 30 years in the food industry, with a decade of that at Cipriani and stints at both Bar Pitti and Da Silvano. Along the way, he met chef Fabian Garcia Manca, who eventually headed the kitchen at Vito Vinosteria and now joins the Molendini’s in St. James. Kelly Molendini said Manca and her husband scour the tristate area and beyond for ingredients. "They are never home," she joked, and said that the pair source some of their meat from the Bronx, burrata from New Jersey and dried pasta from Italy and Sicily.
Closed 11/17/2022 for private party
- SskybluevipNew York / Tri-State Area •121 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJust and incredible restaurant that makes you feel like home every time you go there. Food and Service is exceptional.More infoPietro Cucina ItalianaPrice: Moderate• Italian• St. James•4.4
- MSMSReidvipNew York / Tri-State Area •74 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI had a great experience! My food was delicious! Mario was a fantastic server! I really liked where we sat in the front room. ￼More infoVintage Prime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• St. James•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Great waiter and amazing food. This was the perfect place for business lunch.More infoIberico Tapas y VinoPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• St. James•4.9
- CConsistentlyexcellentvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always, a great experience with delicious food and excellent service (thanks, Sean!). This has quickly become a favorite place of ours.More infoOsteria UmbraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Smithtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service and food was wonderful. Entire family enjoyed delicious steaks and an assortment of rolls! Highly recommend the yellow tail! Waiter was extremely professional and helpfulMore infoInsignia Prime Steak & SushiPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Smithtown•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in St. James is Vintage Prime Steakhouse