Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
See you soon!
If you do not see your desired time or party size please email us directly at John@PastavinoSI.com . We do not put all tables online to allow for phone reservations and walk in's.
Please include all guests in your party including those who may be in strollers or high chairs.
While we love to celebrate life's special occasions with you, we kindly ask that you refrain from bringing balloons into our dining rooms.
We try our best to accomodate all requests and preferences, however tables located along the window are seated on a first come first served basis.
Felici felt Staten Island was missing a place where guests could share small dishes and appetizers as their whole meal. He's confident that Vinum will satisfy this need.
“With custom-made, Bauhaus-style, leather chairs and wooden block tabletops, earth tones are the underlying color scheme. But the eye may zero in on a few points in the room -- the teal-hued banquettes, a pulley fan system and massive windows salvaged from a Brooklyn factory. These function as partitions in the dining room.” -Pamela Silvestri
J’s offers its customers a unique dining experience with its off the cuff combinations of classic ingredients and their unexpected marriages Chef Joe constructs. J’s was first opened in 2014 has evolved over the last 7 years from a homely neighborhood diner to the fine dining restaurant it is today. Through hard work, uninterrupted and meticulous care, and constantly working to push himself and his menu, Joe has turned his restaurant dreams into a reality.
- MGMarieGvipNew York / Tri-State Area •82 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEvening out with my 2 friends. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, we were catered to exceptionally. Food was fresh and delicious. Service was top notch.More infoBocelli RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Staten Island•4.9
- BDBobDvipNew York / Tri-State Area •34 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoSomething truly needed on Ststen Island, a true Steakhouse with great quality steaks. Michael the bartender suggested some terrific drinks prior to dinner and suggested an excellent Cabernet to enjoy with our steaks. Kyle our waiter was excellent. I was here for a business dinner with a new client. This was my third visit but my first since tbd renovation. Highly recommend for business or pleasure. I’ve done both.More infoMetropolis Steak and SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Staten Island•4.6
- JSJasonSDallas - Fort Worth •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had the short rib and it was delicious, but you MUST try the meatball appetizer. 5 stars all the way!More infoViolette's CellarPrice: Moderate• American• Staten Island•4.8
- CDCharlieDNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Always a great meal and drinks at Campania. The homemade pasta is excellent always!More infoCampania Coal Fired Pizza - Dongan HillsPrice: Expensive• Pizzeria• Staten Island•4.8
- CCpennavipNew York / Tri-State Area •43 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 16, 2023First time here and definitely will be back! The food was amazing and our waitress was very attentive!More infoCypress HallPrice: Moderate• American• Staten Island•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Staten Island is Campania Coal Fired Pizza - Eltingville
- Annadale Green
- Markham Playground
- Alice Austen House Museum Garden
- Albert G Waters Stadium
- New Springville Park
- Historic Richmond Town
- Garibaldi Meucci Memorial Museum
- Bradys Pond Park
- Tibetan Museum
- Double Nickel Playground
- Anthony R Gaeta Park
- Rudyk Park
- Major Barrett Triangle
- Lstaten Island Childrens Museum
- Hero Park
- Ida Court Park
- United States Quarantine Station
- South Shore Golf Course
- Macarthur Park
- Saint George New Brighton Historic District