Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Parking is free when you park in the City Square garage, and you have your parking ticket validated at the concierge desk in the lobby of 50 Main before exiting.
Seasonal specials are offered daily. We have a nice selection of wine by the glass, as well as tap and bottled beer.
Our patio is a great environment to enjoy dining al fresco. Please call the restaurant directly to reserve a table on our patio. For large parties, we also ask that you call us directly.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Westchester residents, Ekrem and Elvi are staying current by introducing modern culinary trends while remaining true to history on the half shell.
They have created an atmosphere with a warm ambiance inviting you to experience its unique bar program and sophisticated spin on American regional cuisine using only the freshest ingredients.
Smoothness of service, breadth of menu, quality of food, size of portions and the enthusiasm of staff will make the job of eating an enjoyable experience. The sophisticated, yet casual vibe, creates the perfect setting for a new White Plains dining tradition.
We look forward to serving you!
VALET PARKING IS AVAILABLE, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
The parking entrance is through the Cambria hotel.
The beautifully appointed dining room, with plush red drapes and private bar can play host to a romantic evening or a private gathering of family and friends. Enjoy your dining experience on our outdoor patio, open year round.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIt was a perfect way to spend our anniversary. We loved the food & experienceMore infoThe Melting Pot - White PlainsPrice: Expensive• Fondue• White Plains•4.6
- JMJMezOrange County •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoBest Japanese food ever! And great service! Love the bbq and drinks specials!More infoGyu-Kaku - White Plains, NYPrice: Expensive• Japanese• White Plains•4.8
- PRPaulRNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Nice to have a place like this as an anchor restaurant in the center of the city. I wish this place much success. Bonus, The City of White Plains looks great at the holidays all lit up out the windows. They really work hard!More infoRed Horse by David Burke White PlainsPrice: Very Expensive• American• White Plains•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service and good foodMore infoFogo de Chao - White PlainsPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• White Plains•4.4
- WIWIlSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding experience, as usual! Staff went above & beyond. Steaks were cooked perfectly.More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - White PlainsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• White Plains•4.7
9 NYC restaurants that go hard on holiday decor
Holiday markets, ski chalets, and more ways to have a rollicking restaurant meal during the holidays in NYC.
Marcus Samuelsson’s most personal restaurant yet gives diners a glimpse into his life
Dishes on the menu, including a new lunch offering, nod to Samuelsson’s Ethiopian heritage and Swedish upbringing.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in White Plains is Benjamin Steakhouse - Westchester
- Saxon Woods Park
- White Plains Mall Shopping Center
- Battle Whitney Park
- Tibbets Park
- Jacob Purdy Park
- Maplemoor Golf Club
- Renaissance Westchester Hotel
- Turnure Park
- Cross Roads Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Westwood Park
- Fenway Golf Club
- Gedney Field
- Tennis Cour
- Corell Park
- Carl Delfino Park
- Gardella Park
- North White Plains Station
- Tarrytown House
- Druss Park
- Central Motel Courtyard