Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Since 1977, the Wong family's Oriental Wok is favorite choice for traditional Chinese cuisine. Visit Oriental Wok to discover hospitality and a delicious dining experience. Convenient curbside takeout and delivery also available. Order online at orientalwok.com
Our kitchen opens at 8am Wednesday - Friday.
Since opening in 1989 our long-standing excellent reputation and many awards for Most Romantic,Best Scenic View and Best Italian, make Primavista the perfect spot for all occasions.
Take in the breath-taking views of the city while enjoying fine Italian dishes from Spaghetti with Veal Meatballs,Veal Scallopines, Fresh Fish,Chicken Alfredo and Filet of Beef to name a few.
Now serving Dinner Weds.-Sun.Reservations suggested and often required.Valet parking.
Please see our website for menu and directions.pvista.com
Embers, as the name implies, evokes the warmth and comfort of a glowing fire; from the stacked-stone torch and gas lanterns outside to the glowing candles within. Black & White photographs of Cincinnati landmarks and celebrities create a sense of history and place, while large oil canvasses and vibrant floral arrangements punctuate the rooms with color.
Be immersed in our inviting and casual space. Boasting a greenhouse, outdoor patio, bar + lounge with a breathtaking living wall, and a formal dining area. Alcove by MadTree has a space for any occasion.
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was great we love Jeff Ruby’s. The only feedback is that we had three peace of cake to go. Cheese cake, Chocolate cake and Carrot cake. The Cheese cake and chocolate cake weren’t that tasty and and Carrot cake we gave to my father in law. I remember the Cheese cake was always really good but maybe they changed it. Anyway, other than that everything was awesome.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- MMMallorysMomvipCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time at Sotto and it was worth the wait. Our server was so attentive and actually helped us choose our entrees. He made great suggestions and suggested we each get something different and brought us extra plates to share. We were having dinner before our play at the Aronoff so he made sure we were on our with plenty of time to spare - but not before we indulged in the delicious donuts!!More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe held our team dinner at the precinct Sue was our server and she went above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs were met not only was the service impeccable, but so was the food and we’re looking forward to coming back again. I can’t wait to have that chocolate cake again!More infoThe PrecinctPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had such an amazing dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in years. We didn’t feel rushed at all and our server was so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Our food was AMAZING! Funny thing is we didn’t even get steak. Just split a ton of apps/ sides and were beyond impressed. Wish we would have saved room for dessert because we heard it is to die for. Will definitely be back. Bravo!More infoLosantiPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Over the Rhine•4.7
The Queen City will surprise you with its diverse food offerings and regional fare. Make sure you try “Cincinnati chili,” spaghetti topped with a Mediterranean-spiced meat sauce that is then covered with a mound of mild cheddar cheese. Locals swear by it, and it has confused and fascinated travelers for generations. Another local favorite is goetta, a sausage or mush made up of meat and grain. It originated when German settlers came to the Cincinnati and Dayton area of Ohio and can be found on most breakfast and brunch menus in the area. Nothing quite symbolizes the Cincinnati culinary scene like enjoying a delicious meal while overlooking the Ohio River. Enjoy the view from a casual sports bar cooking up award-winning wings or from the highest floor of a skyscraper over a romantic candlelight dinner.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 81 restaurants in Cincinnati. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Gastro Pub, Contemporary Asian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cincinnati who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cincinnati either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Northbrook Civic Association Playfield
- Colerain Hills Shopping Center
- Trautman Station
- Brentwood Park
- Western Hills Pumping Station
- Cinergy Field
- Frontier Boat Harbor
- Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- Harvest Home Park
- Stella Park
- Cameron Park
- Alp Memorial Park
- Mount Adams Playground
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Western Woods Mall Shopping Center
- Ludlow Stadium
- Del Fair Shopping Center
- Alms Park
- Gilbert Sinton Historic District
- Pleasant Run Recreation Center