Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established in 2003 as a small Mexican market, Cuco's Taqueria now serves fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. When taco and margarita cravings hit, we’ll always have your fix, and we’ll serve everything up with a smile. There’s nothing we love more than spending our days with the neighborhood that helped make our restaurant dreams a reality right here in Columbus, and we hope our love and appreciation shines through in every interaction you have with us. We’re one big happy family, and we’re so glad you’re a part of it.
Reservations are limited. We save a majority of our tables for walk-in seating. Minimum party size for reservations on Fridays & Saturday is 7 people. For reservations of 12+ people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[‘plas] provides a memorable guest experience by executing innovative interpretations of culinary classics in a modern rustic environment, accompanied by elevated service and personable staff.
Founded in 1911 as a small ice cream and candy shop in the heart of Downtown Mount Vernon, The Alcove offers the finest dining experience in Central Ohio. Our diverse menu includes steak and seafood favorites as well as our signature Prime Rib of Beef available Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings. Within feet of one-of-a-kind shops, just a block away from The Grand Hotel, across the street from The Woodward Opera House, and a few miles from Kenyon College and the Mount Vernon Nazarene University, our establishment is a great location for gathering with loved ones young, elderly, and in between. Whether you're entertaining or looking to be entertained, The Alcove is the perfect spot for you. | Join us today to experience Casual Elegance. We'll save you a seat. | Reservations and Carry-Out orders may also be made by calling us at 740.392.3076.
The tallest rooftop bar in Columbus, Stories on High towers 28 stories over High Street, providing panoramic views of downtown Columbus – ideal for date night! This upscale rooftop lounge provides contemporary and classic interpretations of cocktails & small plates led by Executive Chef Sebastian LaRocca. While reservations are encouraged, guests are welcome to walk in to experience seating in our bar area as well as our beautiful terraces, weather permitting.
Bar/Lounge/Dining Room/Banquet Room/Catering/Curbside Carryout
Nestled in the heart of the Short North, Bristol Republic is a locally owned, Nashville inspired bar and restaurant serving up competition quality BBQ smoked in-house daily, ice cold craft beer, over 150 rare Bourbon and Whiskeys from well-known and independent distilleries across the country and live music (Friday & Saturday)! We are open Thursday-Sunday. Join us Saturday & Sunday mornings from 10am-3pm for our famous Southern Brunch! Menus can be found at our website.
- BBogeyColumbus •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur meal was wonderful. I appreciate all the gluten free options. It was my husband’s birthday and he loved the chocolate cake.More infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - GrandviewPrice: Moderate• American• Grandview Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful dinner before the theater. Food was delicious, and the atmosphere felt special for a special evening with the family. Can’t wait to come back!More infoThe Pearl - Short NorthPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- LKLindaKCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful Thanksgiving meal for two. Made the reservation rather late. Only seats were called “bar seating”. Assumed that would at the bar on a stool. Which would have been ok. IT WAS NOT at the bar. A nice table for two. All the traditional thanksgiving foods with a twist. Very delicious!! Beautiful presentation. Great service. Just as expected from Cameron Mitchell establishment.More infoThe Guild House - ColumbusPrice: Expensive• American• Columbus•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMobile •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoProbably the best Italian restaurant I have ever eaten at. From the fresh bread, caprese salad, my entree (something something Vodka), to the most delicious tiramisu I’ve ever had. Amazing. Service was great and we showed up at the right time for almost everything on the food and wine menu to be on happy hour pricing (half off!) from 4-6. I am looking forward to going back soon!More infoMarcella'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.7
American travelers have chosen Columbus as their favorite place to visit in the Midwest, and the food scene is a major reason why so many people are flocking to this great city. From classic, upscale bistros to relaxed restaurants serving modern cuisine, diners can find just about anything they are craving in this hip metropolitan area. Are you in the mood for ethnic eats? Try some authentic Filipino cuisine, traditional Tibetan cooking or excellent Mexican flavors, all of which can be easily found in Columbus. Locals love goetta, a delicious meat-and-grain sausage that was popularized by the area's German immigrants, and the fried bologna sandwich is another beloved regional menu item.
Frequently asked questions
- Beulah Park
- Holiday Inn Hilliard
- Noe Bixby Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area
- Residence Inn Columbus Downtown
- Market At Mill Run Shopping Center
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Columbus
- Artheusa Springs Park
- Capitol Square
- Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
- Southern Theater
- Nationwide Arena
- Franklin Park
- Cranberry Bog State Nature Preserve
- Sheraton Hotel Columbus Capitol Square
- North High Street Historic District
- Sunshine Park
- Lake Hope State Park
- Short North Arts District
- Columbus Airport Marriott