Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Cap City menu follows suit, with recognizable favorites like meatloaf receiving unexpected and delightful upscale twists, alongside trendier chef-driven dishes with big flavors. Desserts at this Cameron Mitchell Restaurant are retro-cool, taste better than you remember, and are showstopper-sized.
All patio seating is weather pending. Any patio booking may be rescheduled as a result of inclement weather. For patio booking details please call the store to speak with manager.
Z Cucina's menu offers flavorful and well seasoned small plates, salads and main courses. Truly a "scratch kitchen" as we make our own ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage, breads and desserts. Our menu also includes our hand-made ravioli, tortolloni and fresh pastas. The restaurant features a full bar with specialties such as the Pera di Miele, Basil Gin Smash and the Blood Orange Margarita. Also offered is a well crafted, artisan wine list with gems from the various regions of Italy including Tuscany, Piedmont, Apulia and Veneto as well as the countries of Spain, France, Australia and the U.S.
Influenced by quaint, Italian village flourishes that are warm, inviting and historic, share with your friends and family as if dining in Valentina’s countryside home with hers.
Welcome to Valentina's at Bridge Park in Dublin, Ohio.
If you do not see online availability for your party size and/or date & time, please contact the restaurant directly.
Mezzo Restaurant & Bar is a Taste Hospitality Group brand. Taste is locally owned and operated in Columbus, Ohio. Other Taste brands include Hubbard Grille, Wine on High, Creekside Conference & Event Center, and Taste Catering.
- PLPLAINCITYOHIOColumbus •28 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love coming here for their wonderful food. Great location at Bridge Park! Great Corner booth that we truly enjoyed for our girls night out. And I always order my favorite thing for the most part, the meatloaf! It’s been my favorite forever. Happy hour is excellent as well. Got a flatbread pizza. That was great.More infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - DublinPrice: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.7
- SFStanFvipColumbus •22 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time here and really enjoyed the atmosphere and decor. Everyone was great getting us seated. Our server, Collin, was quite helpful and gave us input and on the menu. Great service and the food was excellent. Thanks we will be back.More infoValentina’s at BridgeparkPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
- RGRichGColumbus •17 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis has been my fifth or sixth time to The Pearl. Service, food - always excellent. Nice ambiance but not stuffy or buttoned up. We had the Chicken Wing Confit for an appetizer, and it was my first taste of this. Really excellent. My associates each had the Great Lakes Fish and Chips, and I had the Crispy Chicken Sandwich with broccoli instead of fries. All great.More infoThe Pearl - DublinPrice: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThis isn’t only my favorite Cameron Mitchell restaurant, but it’s probably my favorite restaurant in Columbus. Compared to other steakhouses I believe their quality and value is top-notch. The place is always busy, and the atmosphere is fantastic. ￼￼More infoThe Avenue - DublinPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Dublin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food, and service are both fabulous. We had seating at a high top table by the bat. There was a group at the bar who were loud and obnoxious. They thankfully left about 10 min after we were seated. We have dined in the dining room twice, and the ambience there is fabulous. I will be certain to make my reservation in the dining room. Your Tiramisu is the best in Columbus.More infoMezzo - DublinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
Nestled along the banks of the Scioto River just northwest of Columbus, Dublin is one of the most desirable places to live and visit in Ohio. While the city is well-recognized for its world-class golf courses, it is also home to a popular pub scene. Named after its Irish counterpart, Dublin features family-owned restaurants with an Irish flair. You'll also find handmade ice cream shops with locally sourced ingredients. Surprisingly, there is a big vegan scene in Dublin, with restaurants serving vegan pizzas and breakfast cocktails every day of the week. Upscale restaurants offer romantic dinners for two. Dublin also hosts the world's largest three-day Irish festival. During the festival, food carts beckon the crowds with scones, soda bread, and traditional Irish fish and chips.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dublin is Valentina’s at Bridgepark
- Union County Sports Complex
- Avery Park
- Schwartzkopf Park
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
- BridgeStreet Wesbury Park
- Cardinal Market Park
- Timberview Golf Club
- Perimeter Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Marysville
- The Pines at Tuttle Crossing
- Barr Haven Park
- Plaza At Sawmill Place Shopping Center
- Flagstone Golf Course
- Milford Center Prairie State Nature Preserve
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Marysville
- Coffman Park
- Ray Lewis Park
- Mccarthy Park
- Marysville Square Industrialcommercial Park
- Holiday Inn Express Columbus - Dublin