Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant is an inviting environment with a great selection of food and beverages, including cocktails, wine, beer, sodas and coffee.
Please note we do not allow outside food or beverages due to Ohio Health Code Safety Regulations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Souk Team
The inspiration behind Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was the desire to bring the Wine Country experience to all of America, by combining a Napa-style tasting room with a modern casual restaurant. Built upon the belief that food and wine have the ability to forge lasting connections, Cooper’s Hawk is home to one of the world’s largest wine clubs.
Our menu has a southern influence featuring woodfire pizzas, shareables, and fan-favorite sandwiches complimented by our handcrafted cocktails and a large selection of spirits, beer, and wine.
Reservations are encouraged, but not required. Outdoor seating is on a first come first server basis and not guaranteed when booking a reservation. Please note that during some of business hours we offer only limited or special menus.
Our fresh menu, perfect for sharing and pairing, is features modern American flavors served in casual Napa Wine Country style. Join us for a breezy lunch, after work for a round of small plates and craft cocktails, an adventurous wine dinner with friends or a lazy weekend brunch.
- BABradleyAIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely amazing service and the food is on point. Duck Fat Fries are pure potato heaven. Wild Boar was the best ever. Conner, our server was absolutely stellar as well as Terrence with perfect recommendations. If this isn’t a regular date night spot for you in Toledo, it should be.More infoBrim HousePrice: Expensive• American• Toledo•4.2
- ADAlishaDToledo •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAvery was magnificent very welcoming and polite definitely a 10/10 first time bringing my friends for the roof top and they absolutely loved it!More infoThe HeightsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Toledo•4.2
- LMLisaMColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe FOOD was top notch. We had an awesome waiter Jeffrey. The place was packed. Service was on point. Really fun night with great food and drinks. Do your self a favor and get DESSERT. YOU WONT BE SORRYMore infoSouk Mediterranean Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Toledo•4.9
- RRoseToledo •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoCrab cakes and side caesar salad for lunch was great. Service was excellent.More infoNapa Kitchen + Bar - ToledoPrice: Expensive• American• Toledo•4
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch with mother and brother was awesome. Waiters were awesome and so was the host. The food was so good and I’ll definitely come back.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ToledoPrice: Moderate• American• Toledo•4.6
Toledo grew into prosperity due to its presence on the New York-Chicago railway line. These days, the city thrives on its own as a center of arts and culture in northwest Ohio. Not only does the city possess the Ohio mainstays like chili dogs and the German breakfast sausage Goetta, but for those looking for meaty main dishes and worldwide cuisine, the city has plenty of diverse options as well. Are you a big fan of a well-cooked steak? Toledo has several options that should satisfy your need for beef. Mexican and Italian are also very popular in Toledo. When you’re in town, don’t be afraid to try new things; several of the top-rated Toledo restaurants serve cuisine that isn’t native to the Ohio area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Toledo is Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Toledo
- Harrison Marina
- Barnesville Historic District
- Collins Park American Golf Club
- Days Inn Maumee
- Fifth Third Field
- Toledo Botanical Garden
- Heritage South Plaza Shopping Center
- New Martinsville Marina
- Peter Navarre Shopping Center
- 20 North Gallery
- Hamilton Playground
- Giant Oaks Golf Course
- Miracle Park
- Vistula Historic District
- Pfizer State Park
- Hydro Park
- Collins Park
- Monroe Street Market Square Shopping Center
- Lewis Wetzel Park
- Perrysburg Historic District