Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Keeping up with the traditional way the first pizzas in Italy were made, our pizzas are cooked in a coal-fired oven. The menu also features seafood, hand-cut steak, housemade pastas, and a burger full of flavor! Our goal is to provide you with local, housemade, and imported ingredients. We offer a Happy Hour menu through the week. And, our bar provides an array of in-house concoctions as well as your traditional libation! Our wine selection is well-thought and most impressive!! You will enjoy Pitch!
While you can find familiar dishes in the main menu, Chef is particular about the ingredients and the overall quality of the food. He is also dedicated to a monthly tasting menu that will be served in the Chef's Table (by rservation only: will be activated early spring).
Special features we want to highlight:
- Chef's Table
- Beautiful Bar (Bombay Bar) area
- Maharaja's Whisky Room (Event room/Whisky Tasting room)
- Beatiful Patio space (to be activated in mid spring)
- Well thoughtout ambience
- Amazing unrushed service/hospitality
Cooking in this way imparts a slight smokiness as it brings out the natural flavors of the food. A juicy ribeye sizzles and caramelizes, giving the tender beef a gorgeous crust. The homemade dough for our pizzas rises in the heat, and the crust gets to be the perfect combination of crisp and chewy. Vegetables share an entirely new flavor profile when cooked over wood. Dining at Timber brings an experience both classic and innovative. Come eat and drink with us as you watch our fireflies dance above the wood-fired grill.
- OTNebraska •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a fantastic experience at Spezia! This was a work dinner and the servers and manager never disappoint! Thank you for always exceeding expectations!!More infoSpezia - Steaks, Italian & SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Italian• Midtown•4.8
- RRRichieRichvipDenver / Colorado •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVariety amazing FRESH vegetables (and pesto humus) amazing Food = 10/10!More infoGather - OmahaPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Old Market•4.8
- LllynchvipDenver / Colorado •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur waiter was outstanding and the Manager was top notch. Food was delicious! Also decorated for the Holidays which made it special!More info801 Chophouse - OmahaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / Old Market•4.8
- OTSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time. Great menu, great food. Had the warm board and the pear pizza. My wife had Mac n cheese and loved it. Got to sit in one of the back rooms - very nice and quiet. Definitely coming back because the rest of the menu looks ridiculously good.More infoTimber Woodfire BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Gilbs is always good, you can have great food for a reasonable price, and they accommodate most any substitutions you wantMore infoJ. Gilbert’s - Wood Fired Steaks & Seafood - OmahaPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown / Old Market•4.7
With a city name that means "those going against the wind," it is no surprise that Midtown Omaha has produced a few enduring favorites. The world-famous Reuben sandwich and butter brickle ice cream both hail from a local Midtown hotel. Such world-changers are rounded out by one local favorite that has yet to make an international debut: runza. Based on a German recipe, runza is simply a hot dough pocket stuffed with ground beef, spices, and cheese. While Midtown has many fine restaurants offering more cosmopolitan fare, it's these foods that you can’t get anywhere else that will make your trip to Midtown Omaha one to remember.
Frequently asked questions
- Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel
- Mercer Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest
- Miami Playground
- Pep Bowl
- Memorial Park
- Econo Inn Omaha
- Omaha Historical Marker
- Ak Sar Ben Field
- Sonesta ES Suites Omaha
- North Park Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village
- Joslyn Castle
- Elmwood Park
- Vogel Park
- Thirty Second And Franklin Street Park
- Metcalfe Park
- Schroeder Park
- Park East
- Conoco Park