Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
On the menu, you'll find items such as Lamb, Filet Mignon, Fresh Fish, Duck and other culinary delights, complemented by baguette, cheese plate and desserts. Each dish is prepared using the freshest flavors of the season and ingredients of the highest quality. Some dishes are Chef Cédric S. Fichepain mother's and Grandmother's very own special recipes.
Your dining experience will be enhanced by gorgeous interior design with a touch of the southern part of France along with a breath taking floral design of the full bar. The wine list is constantly updated to represent the best wine selections from the regions of France. Le Voltaire has received the Wine Spectator Award for the past 15 years.
This is a restaurant where steak is the star–where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Mahogany’s steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef, known for its excellence in marbling, texture and flavor. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 900 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot throughout your meal. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.
Residents of the Omaha Metro can finally enjoy dining out with a waterfront view and stunning Midwest sunsets.
The Modern Kitchen + Bar is located at 243rd and Dodge on the west side of A View West Shores. Salted EDGE features a large indoor/outdoor patio bar with a lakeside view. It offers guests chef-driven table-side experiences, craft cocktails, the area’s most complete, hand-selected wine list, occasional live music, and party room options.
Roll up or boat up for high-quality, locally sourced food and drinks to satisfy any craving. Stop out for a drink, a great meal, shared appetizers, or small bites. Whether you’ve got a hankering for a burger and a beer, or craving a chef-driven dinner and wine pairing, our menu is complete with an exquisite and enjoyable experience for all.
(For groups larger than 6, please email ADMINS@SALTED-EDGE.COM for possible accommodations and availability.)
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 8 or larger. Seating 2 parties/reservations together cannot be guaranteed.
- MRMarkRPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews5.0Dined todayWe have never had a bad meal at Dante. It’s our go to place to eat when in Omaha. The service has always been outstanding as well!More infoDantePrice: Expensive• Italian• West Omaha•4.9
- BBBillBNebraska •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWish you had more than 5 star rating. I would have rated a 10.😊More infoMahogany Prime OmahaPrice: Expensive• Steak• West Omaha•4.8
- WIWilliamIBaltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGot cream of crab and mushroom soup... delicious. Also the seasonal menu pork shank ...huge. Nicely paired with mashed potatoes and grilled carrots. Very nice gravy accompanied. Always a good place to dine. Food, service and atmosphere are great.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - OmahaPrice: Moderate• American• West Omaha•4.6
- JCJenniferCvipNebraska •18 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOutstanding! The food was incredible and so was the service! The Chef was so friendly. We will be back soon!More infoLe VoltairePrice: Expensive• French• West Omaha•4.9
- CLCindyLouNebraska •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was great. Our waitress was attentive but not overly attentive which we appreciated. We were not in a hurry and told her this. The goat cheese appetizer is very tasty!! Railcar is one of our favorite restaurants!More infoRailcar Modern American KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• West Omaha•4.6
Discover West Omaha
West Omaha eateries will never abandon thick, juicy steaks, pork tenderloin sandwiches, and Rocky Mountain oysters. This doesn't mean local chefs in Boys Town, Ralston, and the other neighborhoods west of 72nd Street aren't willing to mix things up with fresh, flown-in oysters, vegan macaroni and cheese, and New England clam chowder jazzed up with pieces of applewood-smoked bacon and Yukon gold potatoes. Only in West Omaha can you start your day with buttery, homemade Pop-Tarts from a drive-thru and rare, tender Piedmontese rib eye steak from imported Italian cows (It's a thing, honest!) and wash everything down with German wheat beer. If you visit any of the dozens of bars and pubs in West Omaha, expect soup to be freshly "brewed" as well since it's the law here.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in West Omaha is Salted Edge
- Winslow City Park
- Ridgefield Park
- Miller Park
- Yutan Oto Indian Village Historical Marker
- North Bend Golf Course
- North Park
- Knolls Golf Course
- Ak Sar Ben Field And The Us Air Mail Historical Marker
- Desoto Townsite Historical Marker
- Leo Royal Memorial Park
- Westroads Mall
- Blair Optimist River Park
- Congregational Church of Blair Historical Marker
- Roxbury Park
- Dear Ridge Park
- Parkside Park
- Anderson Field
- Valley View Golf Course
- Midland Park
- Elkhorn Valley Golf Course