Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
PLEASE CHECK your phone number for accuracy when making a reservation...if your contact information is not correct and we cannot reach you to confirm your table, your reservation may be cancelled. **First and Last name is required when booking**
Locale Aurora is the sister restaurant of Locale King City. We are energetic neighbourhood restaurant/bar with a Chef led scratch kitchen that serves a quality driven, Italian focused menu and handcrafted cocktails, notable wine list.
Online bookings are only available up to 6 guests. For larger groups, please contact the restaurant for availability.
We hope to see you soon!
We offer fresh and delicious take-out meals prepared by our restaurant chefs, as well as the finest grass-fed, free-range meats and homemade charcuterie.
Enjoy gluten-free, guilt free desserts from our bakery—prepared without refined sugars by our Swiss pastry chef, as well as thin-crust pizza baked in our stone oven.
Discover our signature line of oils, vinegars, sauces, dressings and specialty items from around the world.
All of the items in our restaurant and marketplace are prepared using only the freshest, all-natural, organic ingredients.
- MMMarinaMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways consistently good and great service. Everyone was very attentive.More infoSarpa RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary European• Richmond Hill•4.7
- VPVenicePExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe love their shrimps appetizer, pull apart bread, seafood panella, Brussels sprouts . Service was excellent , atmosphere is great . Definitely will keep coming back thank you FishboneMore infoFishbone Kitchen + Bar- AuroraPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Aurora•4.7
- MEMichelleEvipToronto / Ontario •92 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had a great time as we celebrated my friends birthday. The food tasted great and our server Vince was excellent. The night was great from the appetizer to our mains, to our dessert. The mussels were so great. I recommend the Barata cheese appetizer. So much flavour. We’ll be back.More infoLOCALE - AuroraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Aurora•4.7
- LMLisaMToronto / Ontario •10 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023The food was great. The chicken fingers are made with a light batter and quality white chicken. The only problem was that the lighting is very low and it was hard to even read the menus.More infoState + Main - AuroraPrice: Moderate• undefined• Aurora•4.4
- DDyzeToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023My kids love dining here. They seem to be low on staff but with the current economic climate, I understand you have to run the business like a tight ship to survive.More infoEast Side Mario's - AuroraPrice: Moderate• Italian• Aurora•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.