Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Moxies is located next to Bramalea City Centre, at the corner of Queen St. and Dixie Rd. We are a short drive from Downtown Brampton and The Rose Theatre. Our Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has created a menu offering a wide-array of steaks, burgers, pastas and seafood! No matter the occasion, whether it's a business luncheon, a dinner date, or late night drinks with friends, Moxies offers something for everyone.
Moxies features daily drink specials and a relaxing patio. We offer a delectable blend of unique cocktails, flavourful wines and a variety of beers to choose from. Next time you’re in the neighbourhood, be sure to pop in!
In the mood for great food, drinks, and a lot of fun? Take a trip down the block to Kelseys.
- TYTammeyYToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I decided to go out for date night and I chose the Keg...we don't go there often but this was my choice...I had high expectations for my meal and I was not dissapointed...our server Jeanette was fun, knowledgable and quick and very friendly...can't wait to do this again!!!More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - BramptonPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Brampton•4.6
- CSChelseaS24Toronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food and service. Will come back again for sureMore infoPacini - MississaugaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Port Credit•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023Great food and ambience Was bringing some friends ( non Indians) and they were very impressed with the quality of the food and the fact that the air was clear.More infoTandoori Flame - BramptonPrice: Moderate• Indian• Brampton•3.6
- TWTW72Toronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Great service and very helpful in making choices. Did not feel rushed and all questions were answered. Will be back again.More infoMoxies - BramptonPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Brampton•4.4
- Ssandrac148vipToronto / Ontario •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The crowd when we went was mainly couples and groups in the 40+ age range. The music was blaring top 40 type music, which made it hard to have a romantic dinner, and the same songs kept cycling through over and over in the 1 hour and 15 minutes we were there. We came for a nice romantic steak dinner, not to eat at a disco. Maybe in the bar area this music works, but more appropriate music is needed in the dining room.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - BramaleaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brampton•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brampton is Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Brampton Financial Drive
The restaurants with the best service in Brampton are Fionn MacCool's - Brampton Bovaird, Red Lobster - Brampton and Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Brampton Financial Drive
- Best Western Plus Brampton
- Dixie And 407 Soccer Fields
- Inn on the Moraine
- Motel 6 - Toronto - Brampton
- Laser Quest Brampton
- Monte Carlo Inn Brampton
- Comfort Inn Brampton
- Rose Theatre
- Victoria Park Arena
- Brampton Go Station
- Bolton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Bolton
- Days Inn Brampton
- Courtyard Toronto Brampton
- Caledon East Arena
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton
- Mayfield Arena
- Memorial Arena
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton
- The Marigold Hotel