- BTBarryTCaribbean •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe have had the pleasure of dining at Timone many times. Last night was quite busy but the Service was excellent and quick. The food was outstanding. My thanks to our servers and the Chef. Bravo. we look forward to a return visit soon.More infoTrattoria TimonePrice: Expensive• Italian• Oakville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoour first time at Verace, and we loved it, we'll be back. from the greeting by the hostess to the service we received and the food. really enjoyable evening and the noise level was great, conducive to conversation without having to yell across the table. my friend left her glasses on the table and we had a prompt call letting us know they had them at the front desk. I will recommend the restaurant to family and friends, absolutely!More infoVerace RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oakville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing food! Great vibes for a Saturday night. Very expensiveMore infoCe Soir Brasserie + BarPrice: Expensive• French / American• Oakville•4.5
- SPSimonePToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoLoved it ! The Manager offered us great service. Nice experience!More infoBeaconPrice: Expensive• American• Oakville•4.5
- SASaleemAToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, excellent service, friendly staff. Ambience was great. We had a great time and will be back!More infoHarpers LandingPrice: Moderate• undefined• Oakville•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.