Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Complementing our wines will be an exquisite culinary experience. Chef Jean-Pierre Zoque will craft a small menu featuring fresh ingredients and thoughtful plating.
Please join us in our dining room, or on our patio, which is enclosed and heated October - April for dinner, Sunday brunch, and/or happy hour!
Thursday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch 11:30am - 4:00pm
Happy Hour Thursday - Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Whether you are a novice or connoisseur, please join us to explore, savor, and celebrate the rich world of wines in an ambiance that stimulates the senses and fosters meaningful connections.
Dishes at Rogues Restaurant will change according to the season, but guests will always find a full range of courses that include classic appetizers, salads and soups, signature dishes such as the unique fresh pasta options, risotto and a long list of impressive meat and seafood dishes. With an extensive wine list, and truly irresistible desserts like tiramisu, cheese cake or a chocolate mousse, Rogues Restaurant is a perfect choice for a special meal or dinner with friends.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Serving Lunch and Dinner. Alioli Ristorante's comprehensive Wine List allows guests to perfectly pair vintages with each dish, and the sinfully rich Dessert menu can stand on its own and also serve as a reason for a visit. Welcome to Alioli.
$1 oysters and $6 Cava every Thursday night starting at 4pm to close
Moxies is located off Hurontario Street, north of hwy 401, with Mississauga attractions like Hershey Centre and hotspot Powerade Centre just blocks away. Steps away from Cineplex Cinemas and Homewood Suites Hilton. Chef Brandon Thordarson has created a menu offering a wide-array of steaks, burgers, pastas and seafood! No matter the occasion, whether it's a business luncheon, a dinner date, or late night drinks with friends, Moxie's offers something for everyone.
Moxies features daily drink specials, a relaxing patio and a delectable blend of unique cocktails, flavourful wines and a variety of beers to choose from. Next time you're in the neighbourhoo
Principal owner Michael Morra Jr., along with partners Anthony Coffa and Chef Mark D’Souza invite you to experience creative Italian, continental fare, offering the freshest ingredients and a variety of rare wines.
Head Chef, Mark D'Souza, joined Michael's Back Door in 2015. Since becoming the head of the kitchen, Mark and his team have focused on adding a modern twist to our traditional rustic and regional Italian dishes.
Whether you are looking for a quick, casual family dinner, a romantic night out or an opportunity to catch up with friends, Michael’s Back Door has the perfect table for you.
We think of ourselves as social people and surround ourselves with like-minded people - whether that be our team or our guests. The Social Eatery is everything you love about your favourite neighbourhood hang-out. We just think its better - well, definitely more fun.
Surprise! The Social Eatery is owned and operated by the same team that has brought you Union Social. So expect the same high level of quality and hospitality that has made Union Social a favourite in the GTA
For over 20 years, Aristotles has been serving up memorable food and memorable occasions. Sizzling steaks, succulent seafood and savoury sweets all prepared and served in an unforgettable ambient setting. Whether it’s a cozy seat by the fireplace that you crave or a private room for your business function, Aristotles will help make all your occasions, unforgettable ones.
Trust Aristotles Steak & Seafood to make it a truly unique dining experience.
- OTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server was stupendous and very attentive. The draft from the front door was a bit chilly. Otherwise it was great!More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Square OnePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Mississauga•4.5
- NSNalinieSvipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Great service and very helpful and accommodating - our server and the front door staff were so lovelyMore infoScaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar - Square OnePrice: Moderate• Italian• Mississauga•4.3
- AAAAbbasToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful table for 3. Ordered some starters (Shrimp taco and chicken tacos) and steak and sushi. Excellent taste, presentation and cooked to perfection.Service was quick, friendly and very helpful. Love it.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Square OnePrice: Expensive• American• Mississauga•4.4
- FFamilyToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always great food and great service. Bad table location high traffic walkway for guests, wait staff, bus boys and food coming out of kitchen. Traffic jam of people when we finished our meal and tried to get up to leave our table. Meal was almost $300 would have expected a better table since we are a regular customer. Would have been nice is someone thanked us for coming or asked us how our meal was when we exited the building. Had 4-6 employees at the door.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Mississauga HeartlandPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Dufferin County•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time and we will be back !More infoGyu-Kaku - MississaugaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Mississauga•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
- Meadowvale Go Station
- Downtown Mississauga Executive Suites SQ1
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
- Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
- Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
- Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
- Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West
- Mississauga Golf Country Club
- Soccer City Etobicoke Inc
- Alt Hotel Toronto Airport
- The Glenerin Inn
- Monte Carlo Inn Toronto West Suites
- Cooksville Go Station
- Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
- Living Arts Centre
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Toronto Mississauga
- Erindale Go Station
- Comfort Inn Meadowvale
- Huron Park Arena
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre