Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The beautiful setting encourages you to lose track of time enjoying stunning vineyard views and our sister property, Peller Estates, while enjoying a menu that changes with the seasons.
Our Executive Chef provides an authentic yet modern Japanese cuisine experience that rivals the Sushi restaurants of Tokyo.
The serene setting and atmosphere at Masaki is the perfect complement to our Chef’s beautiful creations.
We invite you to come, connect with friends and share a meal that is truly an experience.
Dinner reservations are available for two seatings - between 5pm and 5:45pm; as well as between 8pm and 8:45pm (with each table allocated 2hr 45min). Please note that our menu for dinner is a four-course, prix fixe menu ($105 per guest). Lunch reservations are available between 11:30am and 2pm, with our lunch a la carte menu being offered. Breakfast is served between 8am and 10am
Dine in our delightful sunroom overlooking lush English gardens or cozy historic Shaw's Corner and in the chic elegance of our fireside dining room. Ideal for intimate dining or for group celebrations for up to 60 guests. Located only 2-blocks from Queen Street and minutes walk to nearby Shaw Festival Theaters.
Savor delicious "Four Diamond" creations combining Oban classics with modern gastronomy focusing on the Niagara Region's fresh ingredients married with the outstanding harvest of Niagara Wines.
Visit Niagara-on-the-Lake to rediscover the attention-to-detail that defined a more elegant era. Celebrate special occasions with a selection of Artisan cheeses and sparkling wines. Toast to the picture perfect girls’ day with finger sandwiches, delicate desserts and morning mimosas.
The Drawing Room is beautiful, from the adornment of rose chandeliers to floral teapots, fresh roses everywhere. Prince of Wales brings your whimsical garden party indoors. Our Victorian Tea Room and English delicacies are fit to be enjoyed by guests who appreciate regal treatment with an imaginative twist.
Reservations are recommended. We look forward to your visit!
Capture a magical moment of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s past as you dine in one of its most historic buildings. The four-diamond Cannery Restaurant of today is reminiscent of its former life as a canning factory in the 1800s, where Niagara peaches and tomatoes were canned until 1957. Chef Mark Longster continues to serve up the best of the region in his menus which feature the freshest local produce and fine wines. Chef Longsters food is prepared and presented perfectly, for your ultimate dining experience.
Experience the beauty of wine country's most picturesque patio at Peller Estates Winery. Join us at the Terrace Wine Bar to savour our al fresco dining menu along with our award winning wines and summer cocktails.
Please note that the Terrace Wine Bar is an outdoor restaurant with limited coverage from the elements. We look forward to your visit!
Now home to a glass-enclosed tea room serving freshly baked scones and delicate desserts with traditional afternoon tea or enjoy an array of luncheon options.
Dine-In Counter Service
Monday - Wednesday, 11am-4pm
Thursday - Sunday, 12pm-4pm (last seating 3:30pm)
Regular Table Booked: Indoor Seating
Bar Table Booked: Indoor seating in our Lounge/Bar area
- OTOrlando / Central Florida East •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time here, experienced a beautiful lunch. Everything was exquisitely prepared and delicious. Can’t wait to return. Thank you.More infoAura on The LakePrice: Moderate• Indian• Niagara-on-the-Lake•4.4
- LLpj1Toronto / Ontario •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates is a fantastic place to go for that special event that involves eating excellently prepared food.More infoThe Winery Restaurant at Peller EstatesPrice: Very Expensive• Continental• Niagara-on-the-Lake•4.7
- BbellamuffinvipToronto / Ontario •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious food, great service and beautiful venue.More infoNoblePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Niagara-on-the-Lake•4.4
- PYPYANToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023the restaurant is ultimately appointed with plentiful of good food and dining experience . Also, the Outpost garden locates opposite to the restaurant provide a walking exercise after a great meal. Fantastic.More infoCannery RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Niagara-on-the-Lake•4.6
- MWMeganWVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful experience, Afternoon Tea was delicious and the service was excellent.More infoThe Drawing Room - The Prince of Wales HotelPrice: Very Expensive• English• Niagara-on-the-Lake•4.7
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
- Konzelmann Winery
- Niagara Historical Society
- White Oaks Conference & Resort Spa
- National Shrine Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima
- John's Gate Gourmet B&B
- Living Water Wayside Chapel
- Chateau Des Charmes Wines
- Grand Victorian
- Sandhurst Park
- Kurtz Orchards
- Inniskillen Wines
- Historic Davy House Bed & Breakfast
- Strewn Winery
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Riverbend Inn & Vineyard
- Sunnybrook Farm Estate Winery
- Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
- Blueberry Gate Bed & Breakfast
- Somerset Bed & Breakfast
- Green Gables