Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Featuring the best of premier steaks including A5 Kobe, American Wagyu, in house dry aged USDA Prime and PEI naturally raised grass fed beef along with an assortment of home-made pastas and fresh fish.
In light of the COVID-19 precautions that are currently being taken, we wanted to let you know that we continue to be open for business and what we are doing to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
We are following the protocols in place by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) as well as local healthcare professionals. As these protocols are updated, we are quick to adopt these methods and train our staff to maintain high sanitation and ensure a safe visit for everyone.
If you’re feeling unwell, please consider the safety of others and rescheduling for a time when you’re feeling well. If you would like to order in, we unfortunately don’t deliver but we still offer take-out services if you’re able to arrange for pick up.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 905-842-2906 or email our general dining room manager, Linda, at email@example.com.
Our focus is to make all of our guests feel at home while enjoying friends and family in a well rounded experience. Thank you for your support, we look forward to meeting you or having you join us again.
Please understand we are leaving some space available for walk-in Guests. Please stop by if you’re in the area.
Our team looks forward to serving you!
Guests can substitute any pasta with homemade gluten-free quinoa pasta. Finish the meal with a sweet dessert like chocolate focaccia bread pudding, polenta cake or espresso affogato.
- TPTomPToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe enjoyed our date night, good ambiance, good service and great food. We will definitely come again.More infoBuca di BaccoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Oakville•4.6
- VverasToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was our second visit to this restaurant -excellent food, as always. We had wonderful time enjoining the restaurant's atmosphere, design and service. We will come back soon with friends.More infoCe Soir Brasserie + BarPrice: Expensive• French / American• Oakville•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoBeacon was delicious and the service was fabulous. Conversations were a bit loud but not sure how you can fix that.More infoBeaconPrice: Expensive• American• Oakville•4.5
- RPRahulPvipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Exceptional food and service a true delight. We went for lunch on a weekdayMore infoVerace RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oakville•4.6
- SASaleemAToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, excellent service, friendly staff. Ambience was great. We had a great time and will be back!More infoHarpers LandingPrice: Moderate• undefined• Oakville•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Oakville is Goldwyn & Sons
- Dirty Martini Nightclub
- Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Road East
- Burlington Convention Centre
- Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville
- Maple Grove Arena
- Holiday Inn Oakville at Bronte
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Native Art Gallery
- Ninth Line Sports Park
- Admiral Inn Mississauga
- Quality Hotel and Suites Oakville
- Oakville Marina
- Oakville Harbour
- Holiday Inn Oakville Centre
- Kinoak Arena
- Bronte Harbour
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Sandman Hotel Oakville
- Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington
- Oakville Conference Banquet Centre