Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
After a rigorous certification process, we have the honor of being the first and only Central Florida Italian restaurant recognized by the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce, by awarding the distinctive Ospitalita Italiana - Seal of Quality - which certifies authentic Italian Restaurants around the world. The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast is an institution recognized by the Italian government which collaborates closely with the Consulate General of Italy in authenticating Italian products and establishments abroad.
We welcome you to our "little Italy'!
Kres Chophouse specializes in house aged, hand cut prime steaks and the freshest seafood, sourcing quality ingredients that emphasize authenticity over pretension. The full bar boasts a diversified and well-curated wine list as original as the art on the walls, with a weeknight happy hour featuring half priced appetizers at the bar.
Easy valet parking and the bustling nightlife of Orlando's legendary Church Street create an extraordinary dining experience for a night on the town!
We pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients, and Chef Eddie makes everything to order. Our menu changes frequently, sometimes even daily, depending on what's available and in season. Please note that the menu posted online is a sample and may not reflect the actual menu available on the day of your visit.
We offer our full dinner menu Monday through Saturday starting at 5PM, as well as monthly wine dinners for those who want to indulge in a truly special dining experience.
As a locally owned and operated business, we appreciate your support in choosing to dine with us. We are passionate about delivering exceptional food and service, and we look forward to welcoming you to Bites & Bubbles soon. Cheers!
Chef Emmanual Clement has created a varied and exciting menu based on his international experience.
Some of our favorite suggestions include:
Artisan Charcuterie Board, Roasted Beets & Burrata Napoleon & Octopus Escabeche (we cure our own meats)
Entrees: Grilled Swordfish with Sorrel Sauce, Crispy Duck Confit & Tenderloin Au Poivre (all sauces made fresh in house)
Desserts: White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce & Cranberry Crème Brulée (all our desserts are made in house)
Top Tables 2020
Best Burger 2021 Orlando Sentinel Foodie Award
Best Ambiance; Editor's Choice Orlando, The City's Magazine
Best Brunch: Readers' Choice Orlando, The City's Magazine
If you any dietary requirements just let us know ahead of time and we will try and accommodate you.
See you soon!
We share our kitchen with you, unique small plate preparations with global tastes, but you share far more with us. Visitors from around the world and locals alike share laughs and stories with us and each other, that’s where the warmth of our dining room comes from. We look forward to welcoming you.
FRI&SAT: 5PM - 2AM
KITCHEN LAST CALL: SUN-THURS: 11:30pm/FRI & SAT: 12:30am
21+ AFTER 10PM
- Reservations available for parties up to 10 guests 7 days in advance
- For parties of more than 10 guests, please email: Lindsey@DrinkModerne.com
- If you do not see a reservation available at the time that you’d like to dine, we still may be able to accommodate you on our patio (for which we do not take reservations), at our bar top (open seating), or during lounge hours from 10pm-Close
- Please arrive on time. We give a 10-minute grace period past the time of the reservation for you to check in with the host stand
- A $10/person no-show penalty is charged should you fail to cancel your reservation
- The restaurant may not be able to accommodate additional guests to a reservation
- In order to accurately quote wait times for all guests, we have a 2-hour limit on all parties dining at tables
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all parties of 5+
Enjoy an exceptional dining experience in Downtown Orlando, The Boheme restaurant is sure to satisfy. Featuring some of Central Florida’s hottest jazz musicians, The Boheme’s Brunch allows guests to indulge in the finest culinary offerings while contemporary jazz sounds emanate from the Imperial Grand Bösendorfer Piano.
Thanksgiving Brunch 10am - 2pm: Enjoy unlimited mimosas with the hottest jazz musicians of Central Florida. Pricing: $119.00 adults, $59.50 children ages 6–12.
Thanksgiving Dinner 5:30pm - 10pm: Enjoy our prix-fixe. Pricing: $70.00 per person
Service charge and tax not included.
- PMPeteMvipWest Palm Beach •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and service was fabulous. My European colleague wanted a cheese plate. The chef made the best cheese plate I have ever seen!More infoKRES CHOPHOUSEPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown Orlando•4.9
- JTJohnTOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat buffet an space to meet up with a group of friends or family.More infoEmber - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• European• Downtown Orlando•3.1
- DDendenNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Customer service, food and ambience were amazing.👌🏾More infoSolita Tacos & Margaritas - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown Orlando•4.3
- PSPaulSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food and service.More infoThe Boheme at Grand Bohemian Hotel OrlandoPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Downtown Orlando•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was good except for the food. I went for Sunday brunch and had the Steak & eggs. The steak I asked for it medium well and it came back well done. The eggs were like stale, and the potatoes were pretty much the only thing on the plate that were good. To top it off the food was cold. But besides the food, the ambiance and service was great.More infoAC Sky BarPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Downtown Orlando•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Downtown Orlando
Whether you're in Orlando to sightsee or to check out the local nightlife, at some point, you need to stop and eat. Downtown Orlando has enough options to satisfy casual diners as well as the pickiest of foodies. Visitors can choose from celebrity chef restaurants or laid-back family eateries that serve the perfect post-amusement park meals. There's nothing better than enjoying the region's best foods in a vibrant, lively atmosphere. Downtown Orlando is full of trendy restaurants that double as nighttime hot spots. You can enjoy amazing sushi or contemporary American fare while basking in club-like surroundings. No matter your taste, you can be sure Downtown Orlando offers a unique culinary adventure that you'll never forget.
Frequently asked questions
- Orlando Science Center
- 3469 Countryside Path
- Fern Park Shopping Center
- Coytown Shopping Center
- The Mall At Millenia
- Lake Adair Park
- Tupperware Tower
- Festival Park
- East Orlando Shopping Center
- Orange Avenue Shopping Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Lake Fredrica Shopping Center
- Blizzard Beach
- Amway Arena
- Ivanhoe Park
- Washington Shores Park
- Richard Petty Driving Experience
- Fashion Square Mall
- West Colonial Oaks Shopping Center
- Orange County Regional History Center