Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Davi and Bill Bona, also Founding Partner at Nona Blue, saw American dining trending toward smaller portions with different tastes; sharing at tables had always been an option, now it was being encouraged. As the vision for Nona Blue began to come into focus, Bona and Davi began crafting their “Shareables” menu, featuring items that can be passed among an entire table or serve as a meal for a single guest.
Pizza offerings include the classics as well as unique specialties like the Pepperoni Picante, Bleu Bird and Hawaiian-style Big Island. Brewed in house, craft beer offerings include the always-on-tap IPA, Standard Lager, Belgian Wit, Blonde Ale, along with other seasonal favorites.
Our custom wallpaper and hints of soft golden light create an ambiance that is both inviting and indulgent. At Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar, we pride ourselves on our bespoke cocktail program, which features handcrafted cocktails that are as beautiful as they are delicious.
Our menu is carefully curated to showcase the bold and vibrant flavors of Peru, with a focus on using fresh and high-quality ingredients. From our signature ceviches to our mouth-watering anticuchos, our dishes are a feast for the senses that will leave you craving more.
At Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar, we believe that dining is an experience that should be savored and enjoyed.
We also serve homemade Italian specialties, including pasta, seafood dishes, bruschetta, garlic bread, salads, chicken dishes, and homemade desserts including our huge Cannoli, as well as a great selection of wines.
- GGia23vipVirginia •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur flight was missed and we found this restaurant. Very very nice. Food was wonderful. Scenery at night with all the lights from runway was very nice. Nice ambiance inside the restaurant. Loved the vegetable tempura.More infoHemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando AirportPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Orlando•4.9
- SSSheilaSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis place is amazing! First thing that caught our eyes was the exquisite decor. It's so sophisticated and vibrant. You are instantly immersed! We were sat down and met our waitress- Julianna. She was phenomenal! She was friendly and charming, had great recommendations, and throughout our dinner never forgot us. Impeccable service from her. The manager also came by and said hello a few times. She was lovely. Now the food... We started with the ceviche trio. Here I am one day later still thinking about how delicious they were. We argued which was best but ultimately it was a silly debate because they were all spectacular, refreshing, and exciting. For our main dishes, I had the risotto, and another guest had the macho plate and another the seco limono (I might be spelling it wrong) but the important part is they all received top praise. The risotto stole the show. It was perfect!!!! I'd eat it again and again! My husband wiped the plate clean with his macho dish- superb! Lastly we celebrated the night with the experience dessert. It was great! Not too sweet, not too fussy. It was classy and delicious and the presentation was magazine worthy. The drinks were great, food was excellent, service was outstanding, decor was A+, this place is worth the drive. I'll be recommending to everyone I know!More infoPisco Peruvian GastrobarPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• South Orlando•4.7
- MmillienOrlando / Central Florida East •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMy husband , I and family met for dinner at Bacan. We ordered the octopus, stuffed potato and salad for starters. All were very delicious. For dinner￼we ordered the hamburger, fish and short ribs. Everything came out as we ordered it and so delicious. Service was excellent and servers went out of their way to make that evening an enjoyable experience. Dessert was delicious as well. We will definitely go back.More infoBACÁNPrice: Very Expensive• Latin American• Lake Nona South•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Jesse was our server . He did a wonderful job going through the menu and providing us with excellent service. It made for a very enjoyable evening. We are definitely coming back. Thank you, Jesse!More infoChroma Modern Bar + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• South Orlando•4.6
- BBrittOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had an amazing dinner here! Kiana was our server and she was fantastic! The drinks, food, service, setting, everything was phenomenal! We can’t wait to come back to Nona Blue!More infoNona Blue Modern TavernPrice: Moderate• American• South Orlando•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover South Orlando
Away from both the bustling downtown area and the theme park crowds, South Orlando offers varied and thoughtful cuisine in some unexpected venues. Imaginative menus using fresh local ingredients can appear in a resort's golf clubhouse while classic farm-to-table French recipes may be served in a small eatery. Not that this area is that much off the beaten path; hotels with famous names abound in the area, offering exciting eateries headed by celebrity chefs and James Beard Award winners. Whether you're looking for new twists on old favorites, reliable continental service or just something completely out of the ordinary, you'll find something to like in South Orlando.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South Orlando is Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport
The restaurants with the best service in South Orlando are Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport, Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine - Lake Nona and Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar
The restaurants with the best ambiance in South Orlando are Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport, Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar and Nona Blue Modern Tavern
- Crestwood Suites Disney Orlando
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Nona
- Orlando Say Baseball Softball Field
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Sand Lake Corners Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel
- Orlando International Airport
- Spring Lakes Three-Bedroom House 1627
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Lake Nona
- Budget Inn Sanford
- Moores Railroad Station Historical
- Lake Jessup Conservation Area
- Pinecrest Shopping Center
- Britannia Apartment in Kissimmee BB3143-C
- Harmony Golf Preserve
- Sanford Plaza Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Sanford Airport-Lake Mary
- Bernhardt Square Shopping Center
- Lakeside Inn and Cafe
- SFB Airport